Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Just now, Motendra said:

I'm here trying to spare your spark and you still want to tempt me? You're a brave one

You're a puny human, your existence means nothing to me

And yet, I think you're pretty cool so destroying you would hurt my feelings :( Too bad my feelings are artificial

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

@Arcanite 

Your Nowi avatars does remind me that I pulled three 5* Nowi today.

I should decide which I sacrifice to Tiki and Ninian to have a full army of Lightning Breath+ dragons and which I keep to merge with my first Nowi.

Fun fact, Nowi was the first 5* I pulled after re-rolling a few times at the start.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

@Arcanite 

I should decide which I sacrifice to Tiki and Ninian to have a full army of Lightning Breath+ dragons and which I keep to merge with my first Nowi.

Fun fact, Nowi was the first 5* I pulled after re-rolling a few times at the start.

And this reminded me that I pulled a second Lyn today who was my first 5 star EVER

Now she's level 40+1 :D: I enjoy slaughtering Veronica with her power

Just remember, +Spd and +Atk are desirable, +HP +Def and + Res are salvageable, and -Atk or -Spd just suck

Just now, LuxSpes said:

@Arcanite 

And this reminded me that I pulled a second Lyn today who was my first 5 star EVER

Just remember, +Spd and +Atk are desirable, +HP +Def and + Res are salvageable, and -Atk or -Spd just suck

Just now, Arcanite said:

Just looked at their natures. One has the same nature as my original one, +HP/-Atk, but one of them is +Atk/-Res

Just now, Arcanite said:

Just looked at their natures. One has the same nature as my original one, +HP/-Atk, but one of them is +Atk/-Res

30 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Oh snap I just saw this

Oboro has not left the building, she just went to the cafeteria for lunch~

probably wants miso soup because taco meat wanted some

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

+Atk -Res is the same as Ice Dragon's I believe

So that's the one!

30 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Oh snap I just saw this

Oboro has not left the building, she just went to the cafeteria for lunch~

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

So that's the one!

Just now, Arcanite said:

So that's the one!

I'm unsure if I should sacrifice two of them to give Tiki!Y and Ninian Lightning Breath+ or just merge my 4 Nowi together to get a +3 with +Atk/-Res and use my feathers to promote Tiki!A for Lightning Breath fodder.

4 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I'm unsure if I should sacrifice two of them to give Tiki!Y and Ninian Lightning Breath+ or just merge my 4 Nowi together to get a +3 with +Atk/-Res and use my feathers to promote Tiki!A for Lightning Breath fodder.

Depends on how hard the "+10" meta game is, which as a free to player I don't know much about. Do you think the merges are going to be pivotal into helping you reach/stay in tier 20 (or 19)

I will say, I'd rather save the feathers for something else MOST of the time, but that's just me. Adult tiki is bonfire fodder if she isn't lightning breath fodder so that's her only other use

If you have feathers to waste, I say do it since those extra points may help whales like you with respects to merging and whatnot!

7 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Pineapple upside down cake for dessert I guess? lol

18 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Also pulled another Lucina meaning I can make my +Spd/-HP Lucina +5

8MXcsUa.gif

13 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

no joke but i could actually go for that right now
damng

2 minutes ago, Futaba said:

imma interrupt the heroes talk to announce that i may be trying to do a speedrun of echoes! ... in casual mode because i'm a casul

how fast we talking

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Depends on how hard the "+10" meta game is, which as a free to player I don't know much about. Do you think the merges are going to be pivotal into helping you reach/stay in tier 20 (or 19)

I will say, I'd rather save the feathers for something else MOST of the time, but that's just me. Adult tiki is bonfire fodder if she isn't lightning breath fodder so that's her only other use

If you have feathers to waste, I say do it since those extra points may help whales like you with respects to merging and whatnot!

I'm far from reaching the +10 metagame (I would need 5 more Lucinas to have one +10 merge)

But merges are a requirement to stay in the top tiers, but now that I think of it, it's probably more beneficial to my arena score to sacrifice 2 Nowis for Lightning Breath and keep my feathers to promote any unit I might want to use a bonus one next season.

I still have a 4* Nowi, meaning I can always promote her in the future if I want a +2 Nowi.

2 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

how fast we talking

well ein just showed me a run that was like 1 hour and 21 minutes but it was also in japanese... though i suppose it doesn't matter what language haha

2 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

how fast we talking

well ein just showed me a run that was like 1 hour and 21 minutes but it was also in japanese... though i suppose it doesn't matter what language haha

3 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

no joke but i could actually go for that right now
damng

Not my type of thing to eat

I could probably make one for you though. I've made it twice already!

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I'm far from reaching the +10 metagame (I would need 5 more Lucinas to have one +10 merge)

But merges are a requirement to stay in the top tiers, but now that I think of it, it's probably more beneficial to my arena score to sacrifice 2 Nowis for Lightning Breath and keep my feathers to promote any unit I might want to use a bonus one next season.

I still have a 4* Nowi, meaning I can always promote her in the future if I want a +2 Nowi.

Sounds like a good plan

When are you gonna go full whale Wishi Washi like Ice Dragon?