• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

30 minutes ago, Fleece said:

true.....

and maybe lol, I suspect it got delayed because of one of the books cause the next delay email mentioned it specifically like maybe they thought they had it in stock but didn't??? idk either way thats some blunder but as long as stuff arrives and isn't damaged its cool

thanks amasuck

yeah, as long as that happens, then things shouldnt be too bad

school books?

25 minutes ago, Polydeuces said:

tristie

why are you like this

because

iW4ZgSb.png

2 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

oops hi i'm great how are you

=) wow are u really actually great or are you actually burning irl and fronting (if you are actually great then that is great bc tbh i was kinda worrying abt u)

i am okay but mostly incredibored tbh

oh yeah i accidentally plunged back into utaite hell and i have just spent the past couple days binging on songs. i don't even remember the last time i listened to kpop. help me

i mean im sure i'll retreat back to kpop sooner or later bc my fave is inactive and i can't really be into utaite without her BUT IT IS STRESSFUL TRYING TO BALANCE TWO SINS AT THE SAME TIME

Spoiler

a concept: kyouya realizes that hibirds are the perfect surveillance cameras and deploys them all over namimori—he soon realizes, however, that he does not have enough, and his cloud flame's propagation factor can only do so much.....meanwhile at kokuyo mukuro muses at the numerous hibirds and thinks, kufufu....i can use these to track down sawada tsunayoshi..... and he goes to strike a deal with kyouya: mukuro can illusionize like a gazillion hibirds for kyouya, but only under the condition that kyouya does not disturb the ones mukuro uses to spy on tsuna. kyouya fucking hates mukuro but accepts because his love for namimori surpasses that. fast-forward a couple days and namimori is swarming with hibirds and the mubirds, all wailing the nami middle anthem. kyouya sees all who dare to speak ill of the town and the school and sics the disciplinary committee on them. the town has become a totalitarian dictatorship run by hibari kyouya; people dare not to step outside the safety of their own homes out of fear that the deadly camera canaries (c...cameraries) will report them. dino decides that enough is enough—i mean, it's mafia, so of course there will be some explosions and broken buildings in namimori every now and then—but, knowing he is not strong enough, pleads for help from reborn to defeat kyouya and the hibirds. reborn is a lil shit so he makes tsuna do it, launching the series into its 43rd volume and the vongola guardians into the hibird arc in which mismatched duo kyouya and mukuro stage the greatest-ever coup d'état in vongolian history since the cradle affair

6 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

9F8OfuA.jpg

cute

omg tristian ur a genius....

54fef57f17.png

yes. perfect. excellent. an apt representation of my concept. this is the pinnacle of my weekend

3 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

but not that cute

the dog in your sig is cute

4 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

oh. that's, like, 20 celsius. that is touching hot for me

wow

I have low cold tolerance ok!!

4 hours ago, Trisitei said:

thanks amasuck

school books?

ya

and nah just stuff to read, was hoping it'd get here on time to take for the flight since I don't feel like re-reading anything I already have >_>

4 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

oh. that's, like, 20 celsius. that is touching hot for me

wow

I have low cold tolerance ok!!

4 hours ago, Trisitei said:

thanks amasuck

school books?

ya

and nah just stuff to read, was hoping it'd get here on time to take for the flight since I don't feel like re-reading anything I already have >_>

57 minutes ago, Hitori said:

omg tristian ur a genius....

54fef57f17.png

yes. perfect. excellent. an apt representation of my concept. this is the pinnacle of my weekend

i feel his face should be on the one chick with the red face

who he anyway

51 minutes ago, Fleece said:

ya

sounds neat

what are the books?
if you dont mind me asking