• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

10 hours ago, Claudius I said:

This is a new step in your life! Which is why I'll say that you should feel more happy than sad.

Dat klopt.

Living independently should get rid of my depression.
Same goes for my part time job I'll start next week.

I'm just curious how my dad will manage his life without me and without car.
... But 

Spoiler

13 hours ago, Aya Shameimaru said:

I'm going to move this weekend.
I'll miss my mom and my cats but I won't miss my dad.
So I don't know, if I shall be rather happy or sad.

It's bittersweet.

You're moving towards a new step in your life, which can be neat, but likely at the cost of much of your past. It will be sad, but it is something that is necessary of all people. You must walk toward this new moment of your life reminiscing of all your old memories, but knowing that the future holds a great number of memories ahead.

Though, if I might ask, why don't you have a good relationship with your father?

I'll definitely move back when my dad has been passed away unless I should die earlier.

Anyways long story told short.
My mom became a heavy care case after an Aneurysma (idk how it's spelled in English). My dad gave up his entire life for her. Of course he cares good about her but he gave up his work and his social life. It's a great attitude to be here for his wife 24 h, but only if he can still live his daily. But unfortunately he can't. He sleeps till 11 AM or later everyday. When I'm not here, Idk how he handles any calls or other things. It happened multiple times that he slept when carers came in. I always have to do the shoppings and ridings to doctors and health insurances. When I'm not here anymore, Idk how he will manage it. I made him the suggestion to send my mom to a daytime ambulance but he always refused. Instead he threw stupid excuses and ideas to my head. He can't be helped, and now I'm tired of this shit. I'm really sorry for my mom.

2 minutes ago, Motendra said:

All these crack pairings....

I have Brave Ike S-ranked with Azura and Sanaki S-ranking Bride Cordelia.

Fanfiction writers and shippers are probably going wild with this.

I've already seen an Eirika/Ephraim S-support

I went crazy with feathers and turned a Eliwood and a Cecilia into 5 stars and am running a horse emblem team now. It's pretty effective. Sadly, I had been dumb before and sent home all but one of my Gunters, so i only had one hone cavalry left, which I gave to cecilia. Had i had another one and gave it to Eliwood, Cecilia would be even better, I guess.

my cecilia and eliwood aren't even optimal, though. Eliwood is +SPD -RES and Cecilia is +SPD -HP, and I run them alongside the neutral brave Lyn and either Elise or Ninian depending on what I need

Edited by Nobody

Just now, Nobody said:

I went crazy with feathers and turned a Eliwood and a Cecilia in 5 stars and am running a horse emblem team now. It's pretty effective. Sadly, I had bern dumb before and sent home all but one of my Gunter, so i only had one hone cavalry, which I gave to cecilia. Had i had another one and gave it to Eliwood, Cecilia would be even better, I guess.

my cecilia and eliwood aren't even optimal, though. Eliwood is +SPD -RES and Cecilia is +SPD -HP, and I run them alongside the neutral brave Lyn and either Elise or Ninian depending on what I needz

Shame about the Gunther since Cecilia would have really liked being the buffed by Hone Cavalry. And with a +Spd Cecilia and Hone Cavalry on someone else, you could something dumb like give her Life and Death and Gronnblade. She'd have 56 Atk and 40 Spd before taking into account the blade tome effect.

Just now, Nobody said:

I went crazy with feathers and turned a Eliwood and a Cecilia in 5 stars and am running a horse emblem team now. It's pretty effective. Sadly, I had bern dumb before and sent home all but one of my Gunter, so i only had one hone cavalry, which I gave to cecilia. Had i had another one and gave it to Eliwood, Cecilia would be even better, I guess.

my cecilia and eliwood aren't even optimal, though. Eliwood is +SPD -RES and Cecilia is +SPD -HP, and I run them alongside the neutral brave Lyn and either Elise or Ninian depending on what I needz

Shame about the Gunther since Cecilia would have really liked being the buffed by Hone Cavalry. And with a +Spd Cecilia and Hone Cavalry on someone else, you could something dumb like give her Life and Death and Gronnblade. She'd have 56 Atk and 40 Spd before taking into account the blade tome effect.

12 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Damn, that would be nice. In fact, I actually have an spare 5 star Hana with bad IVs, which means I could easily have given Cecilia life and death 3. I hope I get another Gunter sometime, I had like four of them at one point.

Edited by Nobody

8 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

My left arm has a dull ache all the way through it, and it's been like it for a few hours now. I really hope it's fine before work tomorrow.

Have you done anything that could have caused that ache? 

5 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Damn, that would be nice. In fact, I actually have an spare 5 star Hana with bad IVs, which means I could easily have given Cecilia life and death 3. I hope I get another Gunter sometime, I had like four of them.

Well he's a 3-4 star unit so it hopefully shouldn't take too long before you get another one.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

Nothing out of the ordinary. Bit of cantilevering with it, but the timber wasn't heavy and I was using the rolling tables.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

Nothing out of the ordinary. Bit of cantilevering with it, but the timber wasn't heavy and I was using the rolling tables.

Just now, DodgeDusk said:

I was asking because I remember having aches in my left arm without seemingly having done anything to strain it and in my case it was caused by a combination of stress and lack of sleep. Don't know if that's the case for you, could be just a passing ache that will be gone by the time you wake tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I was asking because I remember having aches in my left arm without seemingly having done anything to strain it and in my case it was caused by a combination of stress and lack of sleep. Don't know if that's the case for you, could be just a passing ache that will be gone by the time you wake tomorrow.

I don't get stressed, but I am tired a lot. I don't think that's because of the sleep--that's just the way I am.

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

I went crazy with feathers and turned a Eliwood and a Cecilia into 5 stars and am running a horse emblem team now. It's pretty effective. Sadly, I had been dumb before and sent home all but one of my Gunters, so i only had one hone cavalry left, which I gave to cecilia. Had i had another one and gave it to Eliwood, Cecilia would be even better, I guess.

my cecilia and eliwood aren't even optimal, though. Eliwood is +SPD -RES and Cecilia is +SPD -HP, and I run them alongside the neutral brave Lyn and either Elise or Ninian depending on what I need

imo, eliwoods main thing is more his attack. as long as his atk hasnt been tampered with, he should be alright

2 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

I'm thinking of giving my Sanaki my spare  Rauðrblade+ from a 5* Tharja and Death Blow 3. With summoner, ally support and full buffs, she'd reach a nice 84 Atk on initiation.

that sounds brilliant

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

All these crack pairings....

you know you did some as well......

2 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

I've already seen an Eirika/Ephraim S-support

but thats canon