Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

2 hours ago, Hitori said:

I HATE MOOD SWINGS

:^(

22 hours ago, Rixia Mao said:

i know ;~~~~~;

i doubt the US cons have booths for sukus.... though if AX did/does, man am i saving up for next year. well i'm hoping i can make it to next year AX with a futaba cosplay (or someone else) and i'll check if maybe i'll get lucky with the  sukus! but touhou is already japan exclusive...

i figured they would
at least one

hopefully

/wishful thinking 

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

3 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

i figured they would

at least one

hopefully

/wishful thinking 

i highly doubt it but whenever i get the chance to go to AX, i'll let everyone know! ...everyone who cares XP

55 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

5* Narcian get. Now what to do with him is the question...

Patch in the runesword, IS.

Sadly, Narcian has pretty middling stats compared to all the other axe flier in the game, which means he doesn't have to much a unique niche. The best way I can see to use him is to keep his default skills as an anti-blue unit and fill in the rest. Just replace Vengeance by Bonfire and give him Reposition. For his A slot, Distant Counter would work best to help him deal with Reinhardt and other blue mages, but considering how rare DC is, you're probably better with Death/Darting Blow or just a simple Atk+3/Spd+3. Fury could also work, but you'd need someway to heal him if you want him to keep Lancebreaker active.

I-PIN IS SINGLEHANDEDLY THE BIGGEST WASTE OF POTENTIAL IN THE SERIES, SHE'S LIKE 500000 TIMES STRONGER THAN LAMBO AND ALSO IS A MARTIAL ARTIST AND AT SOME POINT REBORN EVEN SAID THAT HE WANTED A MARTIAL ARTIST IN THE VONGOLA. WHY WAS THAT COMPLETELY IGNORED

84f0361cff.png

NOT TO MENTION FUUTA EVEN TALKED ABOUT HER HUUUGE POTENTIAL

a494a575b4.png

AND SHE JUST BECAME SOME RAMEN GIRL IN THE FUTURE WTF

LIKE UGH SHE'S CONSTANTLY ON THE SIDELINES DURING BIG ARCS (she could have done so much during the future arc, seriously) WHEN REALLY SHE'S SUPER SUPER STRONG AND WOW SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE LIGHTNING GUARDIAN INSTEAD OF LAMBO TBH