• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

On 10/17/2017 at 3:23 PM, Emeraldfox said:

Posting because I want to see my rad avy.

I always have rad avys

I guess?

On 10/16/2017 at 9:17 PM, Robert of Normandy said:

BfyXuwR.gif

Aw

so cute 

On 10/16/2017 at 11:26 PM, LuxSpes said:

He also comes with what is pretty much Renewal 4, so that's pretty good as well. He looks like a decent support unit and people have noticed that the AOE skills completely bypass Sigurd's defensive skills, meaning he can still be the grill master thanks to Growing Flame.

I might +10 A!Tiki next, though I'm unsure whether to go through with it or not because of how much of a feather investment it is and there's ton of other useful characters that I should 5*.

I haven't been using that team defensively honestly, I was using a Reinhard, Bridelia, Azura and bonus bait one. Though I might try using my offense team as my defense team this season, since I feel like putting Reinhardt and Sigurd together is horrible for the poor soul who has to face it.

Bless the memes coming to this dumb game 

maybe put her as some side project. And when there's more useful units to five star, they can take priority instead 

why do you hate people

4 hours ago, Nobody said:

Ayra is not a free unit

people are MAD

Well, they did make a couple of big mistakes here, so I understand the anger.

37 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

maybe put her as some side project. And when there's more useful units to five star, they can take priority instead 

why do you hate people

I might push her even more since I'm thinking of potentially 5*+10ing Olivia and Cordelia to have one high merge dancer and red unit and one high merge blue unit to go along with my high merge green unit in Nino.

I need those feathers from the defense win.

34 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Also for lux

why replace navarre with ayra when I can do this 

My only response to this that isn't salt-fueled would be : "Why would you use 2 sword infantry unit with similar stat spreads on the same team?"

because I like them

that and it's not like I pay attention to arena

i just SP or HM grind. Or do tempest trials when it's up, sane with bound hero battles or grand hero battles. I just horse emblem arena in a day because with how it is and how it's gonna be, I just don't care anymore about arena

Edited by Trisitei

Japanese players are apparently not much happier about this than western players :

Spoiler

b480db7e38.jpg

4 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

because I like them

that and it's not like I pay attention to arena

i just SP or HM grind. Or do tempest trials when it's up, sane with bound hero battles or grand hero battles. I just horse emblem arena in a day because with how it is and how it's gonna be, I just don't care anymore about arena

That's a fair way to look at it.

I guess it's because I often look at things from an arena stand-point that I'd have reservation about using two sword units on the same team. I'd be afraid of getting rolled by the tiny handed terror.

monsta x is coming back only a day after seventeen this is not ok why didn't they check w me first

40fc86c74d.png

fortunately i can trust my girls red velvet to come back mid-november (hoping for a velvet winter album, if the girls keep their current hair colours it seems pretty likely that they'll do a velvet concept but at the same time it'd be a dumb decision business-wise to release a velvet comeback after their massive success with red flavour....their velvet songs always undeperform which is unfortunate because one of these nights is my favourite red velvet song)

wheres oh my girl been btw, they haven't come back since colouring book....im still better that they released such a lackluster song after the success of windy day and a-ing, like that could have been their big break =(

there's a shooter about a mile away from my school rn and i texted both my uncle and my dad to let them know i'm alive and the difference in their responses is rly funny to me

Spoiler

3eea2eb3d3.png

a1363a3ffe.png

Spoiler

fbb9561677.png

thanks dad

thx me too but also it'd be kinda funny because every spirit week we have a "doomsday" on which we bury the mascot of our rival school and everyone wears black in mourning so if we die it'd be like lmao

love u too

10 minutes ago, VY2V3 said:

thx me too but also it'd be kinda funny because every spirit week we have a "doomsday" on which we bury the mascot of our rival school and everyone wears black in mourning so if we die it'd be like lmao

love u too

u got me but in the "fuck im smiling" kinda got

dressed for the occasion

Intelligent Systems just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Fire Emblem Heroes players (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is with other gatcha games where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw Fire Emblem Heroes players over, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance. 

What this means is the Fire Emblem Heroes public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase Orbs, nor will they purchase any of Intelligent Systems’ games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Intelligent Systems has alienated an entire market with this move.

Intelligent Systems, publicly apologize, refund all orbs purchased today and release Ayra as a free unit or you can kiss your business goodbye.

On 17-10-2017 at 2:51 AM, VY2V3 said:

tbh ive always sucked at being truthful with myself : (........idk if u were here for that but wrt my current ultimate male bias.............i pretended that i hated him for two months and said mean things at him all the time and told all my friends that i definitely did not like him and tried to bias literally every other member in his group (it has 13 members) and i was stressed because i would cry at night not knowing whether i actually liked him or not.......and then i did but wtf im rly bad at being honest to myself, idk how other people can just......like things they like with no problem

but i keep playing it so i probably like it probably

thx hatt

yes bright sides

Oh, oops, I was away from SF for a few days, but that sounds like it's really something... 

But yeah, if you keep playing it, I'd say that it's a very good indication that you like it.

23 hours ago, VY2V3 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

this is so frustrating i am too big of a nerd to play this game

masamune: i would kill my family if i had to

mc: but why

me: r u a fukin dumbass he had to shoot down his father at 17 because his father was tied down to a tree in the midst of enemy territory and ordered him to shoot everyone and his mother tried to poison him because she favoured his younger brother after masamune lost his eye to smallpox so he had to kill her too (not that he ever had a good relationship with her lmao) and also a date clan member defected shortly after his father retired and some of masamune's own family members went with him so masamune declared war on them and had to kill them too, ur acting like masamune actually likes his family wtf. plus he admired his father a whole bunch and was heavily involved in date campaigns ever since he was 14 so of COURSE he developed a strong sense of duty along the way....u can't really let emotions cloud ur judgment when u become clan leader at 17

(but probably more importantly is that the game takes place shortly after the incident at honnoji in 1582, and by shortly i mean not a year or two but a couple weeks, and at this time masamune was only 15 A.K.A. /not/ the head of the date clan so idek why he keeps referencing it)

mitsunari: we are all very loyal to nobunaga

me: ok first of all both u and masamune hate nobunaga, especially u since he kinda instigated the downfall of the azai clan and u also kinda hate everyone except hideyoshi, second of all at literally no point in history did masamune ever serve nobunaga (the closest he ever got was hideyoshi but like as soon as hideyoshi perished he fought for the eastern side lmao) third of all mitsuhide is about two seconds away from backstabbing him, fourth of all

WHAT THE FUK HOW COME YOU'VE NEVER TOLD ME YOU'RE SUCH A HISTORY NERD

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ME

2 hours ago, VY2V3 said:

monsta x is coming back only a day after seventeen this is not ok why didn't they check w me first

40fc86c74d.png

fortunately i can trust my girls red velvet to come back mid-november (hoping for a velvet winter album, if the girls keep their current hair colours it seems pretty likely that they'll do a velvet concept but at the same time it'd be a dumb decision business-wise to release a velvet comeback after their massive success with red flavour....their velvet songs always undeperform which is unfortunate because one of these nights is my favourite red velvet song)

wheres oh my girl been btw, they haven't come back since colouring book....im still better that they released such a lackluster song after the success of windy day and a-ing, like that could have been their big break =(

We should Red Velvet again someday because I haven't Red Velveted in ages and I'll probably forget to do so if we don't actually plan it, oops.

Also, I'm glad you and Kitty are okay.

On 10/17/2017 at 7:00 AM, VY2V3 said:

for my ap psych class i have to keep a dream journal for the next few weeks and i thought i totally did record all my dreams last night and i woke up rly confident but actually i just dreamt that i did. kim wtf

That's really funny, actually.

2 hours ago, Trisitei said:

At least you two are ok

some stress off my chest 

thanks tristian that means a lot

42 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

Oh, oops, I was away from SF for a few days, but that sounds like it's really something... 

But yeah, if you keep playing it, I'd say that it's a very good indication that you like it.

WHAT THE FUK HOW COME YOU'VE NEVER TOLD ME YOU'RE SUCH A HISTORY NERD

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ME

We should Red Velvet again someday because I haven't Red Velveted in ages and I'll probably forget to do so if we don't actually plan it, oops.

Also, I'm glad you and Kitty are okay.

WB HATT WHAT WERE YOU UP TO

oops idk it never came up and also since most of my basic knowledge is from playing sengoku musou i always forget that it's actual history. BUT WE SHOULD BOTH SHITPOST ABOUT HISTORY AT THE SAME TIME EVENTUALLY NOW THAT I AM EXPOSED

oh man yes!! idk if u ever listened to their last release in summer but it was a huge huge hit and the biggest girl group song this year!! it was a very summery song but i'm sure u could still listen to it soonish and it will be gr8

and thanks me too =)

38 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

That's really funny, actually.

lmao yeah

funnier is that i dreamed the same thing AGAIN the next day but thankfully they seemed to have stopped

i'm playing sengayku and im mad asf because ieyasu just told mc about how masamune shot his father and mc is like WOW HE IS SUCH A BAD PERSON and i wanna suplex her

masamune is a person too, he cried like a baby when he was forced to kill his father, there's just not really anything you can do in the situation he was put in and i heavily admire that he was able to pull the trigger