• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Her art is done by the same artist who did the one for the Reinais twin and Berkut and I while I thought their art was already good, Ayra's is the best work they've done for the game IMO.

Tailtiu is probably the worst unit to come out of this update, sadly. 32 Atk and 35 Spd look good until you remember Linde exists with 35 Atk and 36 Spd. I guess that at least she'll be more accessible than Linde if she drops to 4-5* and she's better than the other default Blarblade user (poor Odin)

Sigurd on the other hand : 

Reveal hidden contents

eab97fcad6.jpg

41 HP, 57 Atk, 35 Spd, 49 Def and 32 res when attacked. This guy isn't dying anytime soon. Even a Blarblade Reinhardt with an all out atk set doesn't 1HKO him.

Glad I'll have this guy as a bonus unit in the next TT. Wasn't looking forward to using a 4* Seliph.

I'm late when it comes to horse meta. Celica, Xander and Camus are still sitting untouched at 4*.

It really is.....in design. I personally think ayras poses seem...off at times.

tailtius getting the bump down, no question.

fair and balanced. With stats like that, i don't think any bane can ever truly ruin him.

please, my Seliphs ready to show what he can do.(it's probably not impressive at all but I'm proud of it)

Eh, you had your set up that worked, I don't blame you 

2 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

It really is.....in design. I personally think ayras poses seem...off at times.

tailtius getting the bump down, no question.

fair and balanced. With stats like that, i don't think any bane can ever truly ruin him.

please, my Seliphs ready to show what he can do.(it's probably not impressive at all but I'm proud of it)

Eh, you had your set up that worked, I don't blame you 

It's a problem I've had with a lot of the art by the same artist, but I feel like they make it up when it comes up to design most of the time.

Shame Deidre is probably staying 5* and adding to the expanding 5* exclusive pool problem.

That's what I've realized. All his stats except for Res are slightly above average and his tankiness makes the usual deadly bane, Spd, not as much as aproblem. Not to mention that any res problem is fixed by Divine Tyrfing and Crusader's Ward.

Well he's going to look more impressive with the stat boost bonus units have. Though sadly Seliph's stat spread is kind of meh in usual and Tyrfind is a pretty underwhelming legendary. It's like a Defiant Def 1.5 that can't be purged by Panic Ploy.

For some reason, I've been using mostly mono infantry team, often with a focus on mages (I remember my team the season Celica was released was Sanaki, Julia, Linde, Celica. I was surprised by how easy it was to get my streak those two seasons)

20 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

It's a problem I've had with a lot of the art by the same artist, but I feel like they make it up when it comes up to design most of the time.

Shame Deidre is probably staying 5* and adding to the expanding 5* exclusive pool problem.

That's what I've realized. All his stats except for Res are slightly above average and his tankiness makes the usual deadly bane, Spd, not as much as aproblem. Not to mention that any res problem is fixed by Divine Tyrfing and Crusader's Ward.

Well he's going to look more impressive with the stat boost bonus units have. Though sadly Seliph's stat spread is kind of meh in usual and Tyrfind is a pretty underwhelming legendary. It's like a Defiant Def 1.5 that can't be purged by Panic Ploy.

For some reason, I've been using mostly mono infantry team, often with a focus on mages (I remember my team the season Celica was released was Sanaki, Julia, Linde, Celica. I was surprised by how easy it was to get my streak those two seasons)

yeah, man
bless asatani tomoyo

it is
heroes gives and takes. it blows, man

maybe this is what is meant about fixing ivs.
make stats so good that no banes gonna ruin anything
:U

it's depressing, man
eh, at least i can safely say i can make mine work even with his meh stats and underwhelming divine weapon

only thing to have made things easier would be to just drop a dancer

probably but my most vivid experience with him was when he took down my ace in a pokémon battle in a single shot and then proceed to sweep both me and my partner and i never battled online ever again

its really funny in hindsight

1 hour ago, Alfred Kamon said:

Yeah, it's pretty hard to pronounce. xP

ye that too but i'm talking about the accents

2 minutes ago, VY2V3 said:

probably but my most vivid experience with him was when he took down my ace in a pokémon battle in a single shot and then proceed to sweep both me and my partner and i never battled online ever again

its really funny in hindsight

wow rly fight me @Alfred Kamon

2 hours ago, Trisitei said:

Everything about Ayra is amazing 

id be surprised if any of these units besides tailtiu was ranked anywhere a-

i honestly don't know what they were thinking with those units, seriously. Such powercreep.

When I saw Sigurd's stats I legitimately started wondering if I should keeping playing the game because just the tought of fighting one with a deflect melee seal makes me want to stop

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

yeah, man
bless asatani tomoyo

it is
heroes gives and takes. it blows, man

maybe this is what is meant about fixing ivs.
make stats so good that no banes gonna ruin anything
:U

it's depressing, man
eh, at least i can safely say i can make mine work even with his meh stats and underwhelming divine weapon

only thing to have made things easier would be to just drop a dancer

Well considering they might "give" away 3 units with good stat spreads and unique skills, it lessens the blow a bit.

Next thing you know, they'll release a mage with 50 base Atk, 40 Spd, but with 30 HP and and 14 Def and Res. Doesn't mater if they have an Atk bane, it's till 47 Atk.

That's one of the good thing about Skill Inheritance, it allows any units to have a niche where they're usable if you're ready to put in the effort.

My team is now Lucina + Nino + Azura + this season's bonus.

5 minutes ago, Nobody said:

i honestly don't know what they were thinking with those units, seriously. Such powercreep.

When I saw Sigurd's stats I legitimately started wondering if I should keeping playing the game because just the tought of fighting one with a deflect melee seal makes me want to stop

At least, they're in the bound set by the game as far as BST is concerned, but it's weird seeing non CYL unit get the B!Ike / B!Lyn treatment and get a flat 5 increase to their BST. The new legendary weapons are kind of ridiculous though.

I've had the same feeling since his skills were revealed. Going up against him is NOT gonna be fun since he basically spit in the face of the 1RKO meta. And while that could be a good thing, it being tied to a single unit that can synergize with the most dangerous units in the game is kind of frightening.  At least I have my own Sigurd to help me.

8 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Well considering they might "give" away 3 units with good stat spreads and unique skills, it lessens the blow a bit.

Next thing you know, they'll release a mage with 50 base Atk, 40 Spd, but with 30 HP and and 14 Def and Res. Doesn't mater if they have an Atk bane, it's till 47 Atk.

That's one of the good thing about Skill Inheritance, it allows any units to have a niche where they're usable if you're ready to put in the effort.

My team is now Lucina + Nino + Azura + this season's bonus.

at least...
dont jynx it
they might do that with athos or something

amen to that
(i would have given navarre swift sparrow but you can see the problem with that..)

and shout outs to all the completely new builds i've seen during the gauntlet
and by new builds i basically mean anyone that doesnt have the same old brave lyn, reinhardt, bridelia, ryoma etc
i think my favorites were the +10 niles, the odins and the surprising amount of five star ursulas i've seen

inb4 thats not enough for tier 20

Edited by Trisitei

14 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

At least, they're in the bound set by the game as far as BST is concerned, but it's weird seeing non CYL unit get the B!Ike / B!Lyn treatment and get a flat 5 increase to their BST. The new legendary weapons are kind of ridiculous though.

I've had the same feeling since his skills were revealed. Going up against him is NOT gonna be fun since he basically spit in the face of the 1RKO meta. And while that could be a good thing, it being tied to a single unit that can synergize with the most dangerous units in the game is kind of frightening.  At least I have my own Sigurd to help me.

yeah, i don't understand the bst bonus

damn, you either got lucky or saved many orbs

today i also got a 5 star unit.... a hawkeye. If it weren't for the Shigure i got a couple of days ago, it would be two off focus hawkeyes in a roll lol

at least it's death blow fodder i guess

Edited by Nobody

1 minute ago, Trisitei said:

at least...
dont jynx it
they might do that with athos or something

amen to that
and shout outs to all the completely new builds i've seen during the gauntlet
and by new builds i basically mean anyone that doesnt have the same old brave lyn, reinhardt, bridelia, ryoma etc
i think my favorites were the +10 niles, the odins and the surprising amount of five star ursulas i've seen

inb4 thats not enough for tier 20

They did give us the BK last month and Xander and Camus were pretty good characters and even Legion and Valter were pretty good.

Is that Navarre a budget place holder for Ayra?

I'm a boring guy and most of my highly merged units are good characters  >v> Closest I got to those is my 5*+10 Nino.

I've actually managed to stay in Tier 20 since I merged up my Nino and started using that trio as the core of my arena team.

Just now, Nobody said:

yeah, i don't understand the bst bonus

damn, you either got lucky or saved many orbs

today i also got a 5 star unit.... a hawkeye second. If it weren't for the Shigure i got a couple of days ago, it would be two off focus hawkeyes in a roll lol

at least it's death blow fodder i guess

Ayra also has it, but not Deidre, Tailtiu or Alvis, which is weird. No idea what their thought process was for giving Sigurd and Ayra that boost and not the others.  Best explanation I have is that Sigurd and Ayra are the two FE4 units that scored the highest in the CYL poll, so maybe they decided to give the top Male and Female unit they add from now on special treatment?

I got lucky. I got him on my second pull of the banner.

Reminds me of the CYL banner, I got two 5* Abel and the only reason they weren't in a row is because of a -Atk B!Roy I pulled between them.

Death Blow fodder is always good though.  

12 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

They did give us the BK last month and Xander and Camus were pretty good characters and even Legion and Valter were pretty good.

Is that Navarre a budget place holder for Ayra?

I'm a boring guy and most of my highly merged units are good characters  >v> Closest I got to those is my 5*+10 Nino.

I've actually managed to stay in Tier 20 since I merged up my Nino and started using that trio as the core of my arena team.

Ayra also has it, but not Deidre, Tailtiu or Alvis, which is weird. No idea what their thought process was for giving Sigurd and Ayra that boost and not the others.  Best explanation I have is that Sigurd and Ayra are the two FE4 units that scored the highest in the CYL poll, so maybe they decided to give the top Male and Female unit they add from now on special treatment?

And if Arden and ayra are free units, then that's more good stuff

arvis doesn't look too bad either with his casual three ploys 

why not have both......you know what my favorite class is, don't ruin it for me

i just like to believe the games at a point that encourages building units that we want because most people already got their OP units merges or whatever. I'd leave an album of all the favorite builds I found but eh, maybe later. or in private because it's mostly you and me and some others  that's super into this silly little mobile game

Sounds like a grade a defense team to me. All that's needed now is an offensive unit with wings of mercy because 

would probably also explain Arden's pursuit ring

2 hours ago, Nobody said:

my apologies for not replying

i agree, despite my excite for this banner and these units, it really is the most blatant of power creep i've seen

its that same thought that just makes me not do the arena much anymore
just power through it in a day, deathless or not because with stuff like reinhardt, brave lyn and sigurd running around is just not making it fun.

eh, at least sigurd wont be the biggest issue if you have something like ephraim but still..

5 hours ago, Claudius I said:

oh man this is something

first thing you should ask yourself is whether dying and crying because of the game is a bad thing (may depend on circumstances) and you gotta be honest with yourself there because they're not bad things in themselves

i completely understand tho and i'd be struggling with that too if i were in your place

also lmao you should think of your friends thinking you were sexting as an achievement
it means your deception skill is high

tbh ive always sucked at being truthful with myself : (........idk if u were here for that but wrt my current ultimate male bias.............i pretended that i hated him for two months and said mean things at him all the time and told all my friends that i definitely did not like him and tried to bias literally every other member in his group (it has 13 members) and i was stressed because i would cry at night not knowing whether i actually liked him or not.......and then i did but wtf im rly bad at being honest to myself, idk how other people can just......like things they like with no problem

but i keep playing it so i probably like it probably

thx hatt

yes bright sides

me, before sengayku: i love date masamune, he is my favourite historical figure in the history of history, i know his birthdate and deathdate and the name of his wife and concubines and all of his 16 children, i know his entire childhood, i know every war campaign he participated in, i know all the areas of japan delegated to his control, he is my favourite character in pokemon conquest and all the sengoku musou games, i have loved him for five years and nothing will ever change that,

me, after sengayku: who the FUCK is date masamune