Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I somehow managed to pull Sigurd in my first full pull of the FE4 banner. I started with 2 reds and 3 blues. Free pull was a 4* Seliph, then I go to the second red and there was Sigurd. 

-Spd is heh, but with +Def he's gonna be hard to take down (I slapped my Distant Defence 3 seal on him, and he has 49 Def and 32 Res whenever he's attacked if he also has a Fortify Cavalry buffs)

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

kim i just want u to know i am the least sorry possible if u read this

Spoiler

sen e just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Korean culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an a******. If you screw someone over in Korea, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the korean public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase sen e's music, nor will they purchase any of his albums. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but sen e has alienated an entire market with this move.

sen e, publicly apologize to irene or you can kiss your business goodbye.

12 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

But when are the real champs 

whens ayra and Arden

No idea.

There seems to be stats for 4* and 5* Ayra and stats for 3*, 4* and 5* Arvis, so Ayra might be a TT reward while Arvis is a GHB character. Meanwhile Arden only has 5* stats on the wiki, Maybe we'll get one TT with both Ayra and Arden as rewards, 2 TTs with them as rewards  or Arden will be the TT reward while Ayra gets a GHB.

Haven't had the opportunity to play FE4, but I'm really hyped for all the characters they added this update.

4 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

No idea.

There seems to be stats for 4* and 5* Ayra and stats for 3*, 4* and 5* Arvis, so Ayra might be a TT reward while Arvis is a GHB character. Meanwhile Arden only has 5* stats on the wiki, Maybe we'll get one TT with both Ayra and Arden as rewards, 2 TTs with them as rewards  or Arden will be the TT reward while Ayra gets a GHB.

Haven't had the opportunity to play FE4, but I'm really hyped for all the characters they added this update.

I was thinking ayra would be the regular TT unit while instead of a second sacred seal they put in Arden instead. I'm most likely not right but eh

im so ready for Arvis dude, unless the ghb after the bhb is Ursula instead of Arvis. If so then idk who to five star now 

its a sign to play it

2 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

I was thinking ayra would be the regular TT unit while instead of a second sacred seal they put in Arden instead. I'm most likely not right but eh

im so ready for Arvis dude, unless the ghb after the bhb is Ursula instead of Arvis. If so then idk who to five star now 

its a sign to play it

I could see them do that, but Arden would have no merge potential, which would hurt his long term viability.

I'm sitting on 40k feathers and considering I was blessed with Sigurd, I'll probably use some of them to promote Arvis or Ayra, whichever comes first.

I'm waiting for FE  Echoes : Shadows of the Holy War 776

23 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I could see them do that, but Arden would have no merge potential, which would hurt his long term viability.

I'm sitting on 40k feathers and considering I was blessed with Sigurd, I'll probably use some of them to promote Arvis or Ayra, whichever comes first.

I'm waiting for FE  Echoes : Shadows of the Holy War 776

I guess, if it's like that

if ayra is tempest I'd more just wait

for me I yes it's more I think I have ideas on who to five star, but I really don't know outside of Arvis. and I'm impatient

nice to see you're willing to wait a few more years

1 hour ago, DodgeDusk said:

I gave you loads of money!!

not enough to buy japanese bois : (

1 hour ago, Claudius I said:

oh no is it actually shortening your lifespan or is it just sucking up all your time

because if it's the latter then that's me with touhoumon right now

u-um no im just stressed because i die and cry really easily and otome games are like 100% the best way to make me do that

and it's probably my fault because of the route i chose but every text box that passes by makes me either tear up (from holding back scream) or actually scream or just flail uncomfortably and today i learned that i should definitely not play during school bcos from how red my face was and my erratic squirming my friends apparently thought i was sexting. was this really worth it

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

It's only sucking your lifespan if you let it

assert your dominance on this game 

I-I WILL TRY

54 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

kim i just want u to know i am the least sorry possible if u read this

Reveal hidden contents

sen e just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Korean culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an a******. If you screw someone over in Korea, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the korean public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase sen e's music, nor will they purchase any of his albums. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but sen e has alienated an entire market with this move.

sen e, publicly apologize to irene or you can kiss your business goodbye.

86037f064b.png

i am laughin at the mental image of u giggling to itself while typing this

28 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

heh nice

my friend code is p4e7f3bqp

n-nice but don't make fun of me

Just now, Trisitei said:

I guess, if it's like that

if ayra is tempest I'd more just wait

for me I yes it's more I think I have ideas on who to five star, but I really don't know outside of Arvis. and I'm impatient

nice to see you're willing to wait a few more years

I'd +1 her if only because of how good her art is. And that's without mentioning that she has trainee BST for some reason as well as insane Prf weapon and special. And she comes with Swift Sparrow and Desperation, which are basically the perfect A and B skills for her.

If I had to choose a non FE4 unit to promote, Sharena and Anna are still on my "to promote" list and I need to promote Cecilia to have a decent green horse.

I hope Heroes making various Jugdral characters popular will encourage Nintendo in remaking FE4 and 5. People will realize what true OPness is when they face FE5 Reinhardt.

4 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

86037f064b.png

me

1 minute ago, sylveonzoroark said:

lmao i want to smack ieyasu

that's me in my route literally all the time, also i want to smack myself for playing this game

i can't believe a single chapter ticket essentially costs a dollar and i can't believe that a single chapter lasts like ten seconds

most of all i can't believe i'm considering it

1 minute ago, VY2V3 said:

i can't believe a single chapter ticket essentially costs a dollar and i can't believe that a single chapter lasts like ten seconds

most of all i can't believe i'm considering it

don't do it

i hope there are ghosts in the afterlife so that the shogunate from the sengoku period see how they were turned into bishounen anime boys

also nobunaga has been turned into a voluptuous woman more than once hasn't he

1 minute ago, VY2V3 said:

i hope there are ghosts in the afterlife so that the shogunate from the sengoku period see how they were turned into bishounen anime boys

also nobunaga has been turned into a voluptuous woman more than once hasn't he

gosh this is amazing