Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

1 hour ago, VY2V3 said:

o thx i didn't expect that kind of reaction

ya don't a lot of people have like...one particular period of history they nerd out about....for me that's the sengoku period and especially date masamune bc he led such an interesting life

also i've played sengoku musou so many times now it'd be kinda sad if i COULDNT recite stuff from memory

hey u just expect me to bully

idt i do but there are specific people that i can recite a lot about like nero becuz they were too much of a goon to not remember

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

35 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

hey u just expect me to bully

idt i do but there are specific people that i can recite a lot about like nero becuz they were too much of a goon to not remember

yes i expect to get bullied for things i like which is y i always spoiler but thx i appreciate whenever someone replies and it's not bullying

ya history is so full of interesting people, nobunaga was rly dumb too so i remember him a lot even though i don't necessarily agree w his ideas

18 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

kim this we

Hide contents

y1zli.png

very we

28 minutes ago, VY2V3 said:

ya history is so full of interesting people, nobunaga was rly dumb too so i remember him a lot even though i don't necessarily agree w his ideas

Hm, he was dumb in what sense?

not literally dumb but he was called the fool of owari for a reason and also he did some ridiculous things (iirc he battled the imagawa army of 40,000 with an army of 2,000, also he threw incense at the altar when his father died and everyone was like "wtf" and one of his retainers was so ashamed that he committed seppuku. it's also speculated that he drank tea out of his former brother-in-law's skull upon killing him but idk how true that is!!)

his relationship with his page makes me giggle too, nobunaga more like nobunagay heh

16 minutes ago, VY2V3 said:

not literally dumb but he was called the fool of owari for a reason and also he did some ridiculous things (iirc he battled the imagawa army of 40,000 with an army of 2,000, also he threw incense at the altar when his father died and everyone was like "wtf" and one of his retainers was so ashamed that he committed seppuku. it's also speculated that he drank tea out of his former brother-in-law's skull upon killing him but idk how true that is!!)

his relationship with his page makes me giggle too, nobunaga more like nobunagay heh

Ah yes, his Fool of Owari nickname. To be fair, the Battle of Okehazama was part luck part strategy, since the idea was to go straight at Imagawa since, as you mentioned, he was vastly outnumbered. I think the rain also played a part in that.

Don't know about the incense thing, but the skull thing might certainly be just rumors. Although, it's not like he did himself any favors, since he did called himself Demon King of Hell's Sixth Circle.

As it is, I would think he was more... excentric. He even had a big thing for Western stuff (and not just the "I can use this against my enemies" stuff like the firearms and cannons).

Spoiler

im not on ieyasus route either but i rly want to do his next bc the few times he shows up he is always like

- "i hate u, u suck, here is some food/bandages/advice tho"

- "masamune sux" (true)

and it's really funny and also if he's actually a tsundere then that'd be funniest

i still can't get past how he looks in sengoku musou though lmao......more likely than anything i'll try sasuke's next if his is released soon since he's a totally fictional character but even then i just think of the naruto guy

Spoiler

i think a lot about that one saying that's like "nobunaga pounded the rice cake [i.e. japan], hideyoshi molded it, and ieyasu ate it" like ye i totally get the first two but i never understood the last one at all lmao.....nobunaga stopped the chaos and hideyoshi united and shaped it but how does eating japan = bringing peace idgi.....

8 minutes ago, VY2V3 said:
  Hide contents

im not on ieyasus route either but i rly want to do his next bc the few times he shows up he is always like

- "i hate u, u suck, here is some food/bandages/advice tho"

- "masamune sux" (true)

and it's really funny and also if he's actually a tsundere then that'd be funniest

i still can't get past how he looks in sengoku musou though lmao......more likely than anything i'll try sasuke's next if his is released soon since he's a totally fictional character but even then i just think of the naruto guy

Spoiler

Ieyasu? Heh, what I find amusing of his Musou design, which is more of in general about rather than specific to him, is that for a series that covers decades of history, characters only really have one design. So Ieyasu at 17 (Okehazama)? Exactly the same as he'll look at 71 (Osaka). With him it's particularly funny to me since it means he goes from looking way older than he is, to looking way younger than he is.

1 minute ago, VY2V3 said:
  Hide contents

i think a lot about that one saying that's like "nobunaga pounded the rice cake [i.e. japan], hideyoshi molded it, and ieyasu ate it" like ye i totally get the first two but i never understood the last one at all lmao.....nobunaga stopped the chaos and hideyoshi united and shaped it but how does eating japan = bringing peace idgi.....

Spoiler

In my opinion, it probably means on how Ieyasu enjoyed the fruits of his predecedors' labor. Since it was under him that the following 250~ years were or relative peace, by taking full control after defeating Mitsunari, and then putting down the Osaka rebellion and killing Hideyori.

me: (giving a presentation on ethics) aristotle believed that virtue was very practical

my journalism teacher: that's very nice but can u stop saying aristotle like chipotle, it's making everyone uncomfortable

3 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

not rly when u consider taokaka was the one that said it

dude taokaka is the GIRL

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:
  Hide contents

Ieyasu? Heh, what I find amusing of his Musou design, which is more of in general about rather than specific to him, is that for a series that covers decades of history, characters only really have one design. So Ieyasu at 17 (Okehazama)? Exactly the same as he'll look at 71 (Osaka). With him it's particularly funny to me since it means he goes from looking way older than he is, to looking way younger than he is.

Hide contents

In my opinion, it probably means on how Ieyasu enjoyed the fruits of his predecedors' labor. Since it was under him that the following 250~ years were or relative peace, by taking full control after defeating Mitsunari, and then putting down the Osaka rebellion and killing Hideyori.

Spoiler

lmao i love that about the games too. especially in the chronicles games where the protagonist goes from fighting in the siege of kawagoe (1545) to the siege of osaka and later (1615+). it's so impractical but it is just a dumb thing that i enjoy about the series

oh your reasoning actually makes a lot of sense!! whew i am finally at ease

3 minutes ago, PKLucas531 said:

aristotle pronounced like chipotle is rly good but ur teacher is rly good too

thanks i'm proud

(idk if u got it but to clarify i just made that up)

my psych teacher: we are gonna calculate ur sleep debts today and i am gonna yell at you to sleep

me: oh no, i have over 20 hours of sleep debt. i should start making that up today

me, actually: (takes a three-hour evening nap and stays up past midnight) nice

Edited by VY2V3
stan hitori