• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

3 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Hide contents

DPaDHZpVAAAeuiP.jpg

this is a cursed photo

1 minute ago, sylveonzoroark said:

also i bought some rly cute clothes today and yesterday but it's too cold to wear them....

WEAR THEM ANYWAY U MAY FREEZE BUT U WILL FEEL CUTE IN THE PROCESS THATS WHAT I DO

All the time, especially with games. Even if I only intend to play something for like 30 minutes tops, I have a need to know that if I wanted, I could play it for 4 hours. And this is half of whats stopping me from finishing Xenoblade Chronicles.

Man, my cousin was able to cross the border into the US and get a Switch thanks to Black Friday. And here I am, unable to take advantage of the situation, hahaha...

Are tech imports as expensive in Mexico as they are in the rest of Latin America? It only used to be cheap in Ecuador because we were #2 in the world in piracy, but since that died when everything started using blurray discs, my cousins are stuck buying their consoles AND their games here.

Edited by ChefGuevara

8 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

Are tech imports as expensive in Mexico as they are in the rest of Latin America? It only used to be cheap in Ecuador because we were #2 in the world in piracy, but since that died when everything started using blurray discs, my cousins are stuck buying their consoles AND their games here.

I don't know. I live in the special border zone designated for such things as imports, but I don't know much else. Heck, we are also restricted on the amount of stuff we can bring to the rest of Mexico. Anyway, I think last I heard, we can cross up to $500 USD in merchandise without having to pay tax.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I NEVER THOUGHT A HONEYWORKS ANIME WOULD BE MADE ABOUT MY BOY AND MY GIRL IVE LOVED THEM DEARLY FOR FIVE YEARS BUT THEY WERE ALWAYS THE UNPOPULAR CHARACTERS, THE ONES GIVEN THE WORST TREATMENT, I REMEMBER WHEN THE ORIGINAL CAST GOT THEIR OWN DVDs AND SHORT ANIMATIONS AND STUFF AND NATSUKI/YUU HAD A COMIC/CD/DVD, AKARI/SOUTA HAD A CD/DVD, AND ALL MIOU/HARUKI HAD WERE A MEASLY SMALL JEWEL CASE CD......NOT TO MENTION THAT NA/YU HAD TONS AND TONS OF PVs DRAWN BY YAMAKO AND AKA/SOU HAD A FAIR NUMBER AND MIOU HAD

1. first love picture book (the first song, the pilot of the honeyworks series, it deserves more respect)

AND THATS IT. SHE SANG MIRAIZU BUT IT DIDN'T EVEN GET A PV, HARUKI HAD THE SENSEI SONG BUT IT WASN'T DRAWN BY YAMAKO AND NEITHER WAS HIS OTHER SONG. HE DIDN'T EVEN GET AN ANOTHER STORY FOR FIRST LOVE PICTURE BOOK WTF. SERIOUSLY I LEGITIMATELY THOUGHT THAT YAMAKO HAD A GRUDGE AGAINST THESE TWO FOR FOREVER BECAUSE HER PIXIV IS ABUNDANT WITH NA/YU AND AKA/SOU BUT HER ALREADY FEW DRAWINGS OF MIOU AND HARUKI LOOKED OBVIOUSLY RUSHED AND SHE NEVER DREW THEIR PVs. SINCE CONFESSION REHEARSAL WAS THE MOST POPULAR STORYWISE AND A SOLUTION FOR JEALOUSY WAS THE MOST POPULAR MUSICALLY, FIRST LOVE PICTURE BOOK GOT LEFT BEHIND AND IT WAS ALWAYS VERY CLEARLY THE LEAST POPULAR AND IT BROKE MY HEART BECAUSE I LOVED THESE TWO SO MUCH.....BUT NOW HERE THEYRE GETTING AN ANIME, NOT A MOVIE LIKE NATSUKI AND YUU OR HINA/KOYUKI/KOUTAROU, A FULL-ON ANIME AND IT'LL ONLY BE SIX EPISODES BUT THATS MORE THAN BOTH MOVIES COMBINED,

man i've been a fan of this series since the original six cast was JUST finished off, back when a solution for jealousy was released...i rly fell for honeyworks' happy upbeat style and back then i was such a sucker for romance so of course i loved the barely existent plotline too ;-; and when i saw first love picture book for the first time i cried so much because omg what a story and what lyrics and right then and there i knew those two were my favourites. i was (still am) ESPECIALLY a goon for sad tragic love stories so that song rly HIT ME WHERE IT HURT and i rly desperately hoped that at some point it got resolved except i knew it didn't because it literally says so in the song lmao. and because of the ending of a solution for jealousy i thought that the series was over and i was sad i was not there to witness it....

BUT IT WAS NOT OVER

after that there was confession rival declaration and then hidden shy puberty and then friday's good morning and there were new characters constantly being introduced and plotlines being constantly extended, since my faves were unpopular they really didn't get much...then a honeyworks album came out like two years later and holy heck, the characters got voices!! it was more than anything i had ever dreamed of because again i had initially seen the series as a humble collection of 3 songs telling their own stories.....but now here they are!!! not even nugu voices either, yuu was hiroshi kamiya and souta was kaji yuuki. it felt like i was seein a younger sibling grow up or something ;_; and then fast-forward another few years and they have two movies and my FAVES miou and haruki, who barely got anything, are getting their own ANIME......thats so wild im so happy and proud and ahhh

Spoiler

DPaFHNfVAAAx4Xs.jpg

i am so amazed theyre just standing right there and theyre not in the background not overshadowed by natsuki and yu or anything, they're even drawn well, they're the main characters of their own story, finally the two who kicked off this accursed series in the first place are getting the respect they deserve, i love miou and haruki so much,

I only have around 3 orbs now *sigh*

Every time I try to save orbs, I always decide that I don't really care about getting any specific character and try to get something from the current banner(s)

The feeling of having 50+ orbs would be nice though...