• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

for a sec i was like "man i want my fave to sing an english song someday" but then i remembered that my fave is joshua

Edited by Painkiller B
stan hitori

26 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

When jokes get real

ah well. Close enough is good enough for me

the real surprises are shiro and rhajat imo

more because I didn’t really think shiro would make it. And I didn’t even think of rhajat

He looks pretty good to be honest. His Def is pretty decent, 34 Atk means he's only one point behind Sigurd and Frederick, who have the highest attack of cavalry units and he's tied with B!Lyn has the fastest cavalry unit. Then you consider that he has a legendary weapon with built-in Swift Sparrow.Give him Heavy Blade and he's pretty much B!Roy.

Apparently the first 3rd job advancements for Elsword are coming out Thursday in Korea. Now I'll have to decide whether to play Xenoblade 2 or got into Hellsword again if they're released here in a timely manner.

1 hour ago, Fleece said:

anyone know if even if they don't ask about what year you started and how long you've been going to college on a job application if they still might ask about it during the interview? s:

..I'm just wondering because I never got around to taking classes except in recent years so theres like a huge gap after graduating and I have worked before but it was only a temp thing and its been such a long ass time that I don't remember my supervisor's name or anything plus that store closed down like a year after I left so no address or phone number so I don't really want to put in on the app lol

Ideally they shouldn't as that's unnecessary info. The only thing employers and recruiters need to know is what your highest level of education is, and if you're a current student, your expected graduation date. Anything that delves into personal specifics can be grounds for legal action.

'course, if you're talking about work experience, I want to say yes, provided that you have a reference, but given that it's closed and that you don't remember your boss... I doubt it'd even help. Maybe during the interview phase, you'd have to explain that portion if they ask, but it puts you at a disadvantage

1 hour ago, PKLucas531 said:

u can just hear him going "yo" in his very english english

i just got back from watching a shua freestyle rap compilation and i am spooked by how real this is

ive been checking hitoris twitter like religiously since her birthday (she still hasn't tweeted im worried) and one person replied to her tweet from last year wishing her happy birthday im crying and im rly happy that there are people who are still fans of her

1112a8eb91.png

the last sentence makes me feel things i hope hitori is doin ok

9 hours ago, Motendra said:

Ideally they shouldn't as that's unnecessary info. The only thing employers and recruiters need to know is what your highest level of education is, and if you're a current student, your expected graduation date. Anything that delves into personal specifics can be grounds for legal action.

'course, if you're talking about work experience, I want to say yes, provided that you have a reference, but given that it's closed and that you don't remember your boss... I doubt it'd even help. Maybe during the interview phase, you'd have to explain that portion if they ask, but it puts you at a disadvantage

Ahh, alright thanks

Hrrrrm, I just wanted to list that so it shows that I have experience in stocking because I feel like thats what I do best in retail-- am I just better off not using it even if it makes it look like I have no work experience?

11 hours ago, KeA said:

i feel like shit but it's not something i can just go venting off to anyone and that makes me feel shittier

????

2 hours ago, Fleece said:

Ahh, alright thanks

Hrrrrm, I just wanted to list that so it shows that I have experience in stocking because I feel like thats what I do best in retail-- am I just better off not using it even if it makes it look like I have no work experience?

This is an entry level job, I'm assuming? If that's the case, then I'd say yes, while praying that they don't dismiss you for the lack of reference. Honesty is the best policy after all. Is there a job description available to you? Depending on whats on there, there may be differences

1 minute ago, Motendra said:

Well, if its just a letting out of thoughts, I'd be more than willing to hear you out. You know where to find me

well kinda letting out and just talking i guess. wait do you have discord? 

hey kim if u see this idk y but last night i SPONTANEOUSLY decided to type out good vibes for u so here i am doin it

i know u were like "hey i know it's the week but i might be on if i dont get swamped w/ work right away" AND THEN U DID GET SWAMPED BUT DONT FEEL BAD u will muscle through it and then comes the good shit on the weekends u feel me

also ur pretty xoxo

2 hours ago, KeA said:

This is a good idea, I know that I can't be left alone with my thoughts for too long, I think it weighs you down too much psychologically.

Edited by ChefGuevara

3 hours ago, Motendra said:

Well... No, but if I remember right, I have you on other things.

yeah skype and i think phone??? yeah 
but yeah i'll remember that too... sorry sometimes i just kinda push people away

1 hour ago, ChefGuevara said:

This is a good idea, I know that I can't be left alone with my thoughts for too long, I think it weighs you down too much psychologically.

me neither though fsr some people can
but then again they'd just explode/implode anyway

9 minutes ago, KeA said:

yeah skype and i think phone??? yeah 
but yeah i'll remember that too... sorry sometimes i just kinda push people away

me neither though fsr some people can
but then again they'd just explode/implode anyway

Its quite all right. I'd be lying if I said its never happened to me

5 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

it's never good to push people away

Easier said than done. For some, the action of pushing others away is the only way they know how to maintain a level of strength and control over themselves and their own problems. Asking/accepting help would subject them to the shame of either admitting or succumbing to their own weakness, thus creating a feeling of lost autonomy; basically rendering yourself to be useless for not being able to help yourself, that can potentially do even more harm than just the issue by itself. There's a reason that pride is one of the seven deadly sins

i understand some form of that all too well

but theres more to it than just pride

admittedly thats a problem thats been coming across me a lot for
reasons

avoiding pride is why i developed incredibly low self worth B)

but i'll stop. people get annoyed when guys complain about their problems

6 hours ago, KeA said:

i'll add you back on discord if you need someone to talk

"why did you remo-"
i removed lots of people for
reasons

Edited by Trisitei