• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

On 11/29/2017 at 9:24 AM, Motendra said:

This is an entry level job, I'm assuming? If that's the case, then I'd say yes, while praying that they don't dismiss you for the lack of reference. Honesty is the best policy after all. Is there a job description available to you? Depending on whats on there, there may be differences

Yeah, its entry level-- just typical retail stuff and uhh I can't seem to find one no but I'll keep that in mind thanks \0/

Spoiler

tbh i like p101 boys but i am anticipating their disbandment simply bc carats keep clashing with them and not only is it annoying but it's also bringing down seventeens reputation; after all the image of the fans is the image of the group (see: bts) and for years carats have had the reputation of being a super calm and chill fandom. since exo and bts are insurmountable and their fans are absolutely insane carats were happy to see seventeen have a nice, stable place as third-most popular boy group in korea. ikon was a contender for a while but we all know how yg operates lmao. but then p101 boys debuted with the same energetic and youthful and fresh concept as seventeen, thus targeting similar fans—but drawing even more attention from the general public due to the signifiant success of the show—and their fandom and carats will not stop quarreling. first it was just official colours and now it's talent and visuals and target audience and awards and popularity and income and cf's and oh my god literally shut the fuck up. it's already enough for me being a reveluv because onces and reveluvs have it out for each other but i don't wanna deal with this too

at least i still have miracles and monbebes

Edited by Painkiller B
why the FUCK is signal soty

So this internship isn't so bad. There's only 3 people at the office, 2 of whom aren't much older than me, and we've been getting along pretty well, and the woman in charge has been surprisingly cool. I don't know what my endgame is here, but I'm feeling pretty good about it nonetheless.

So this internship isn't so bad. There's only 3 people at the office, 2 of whom aren't much older than me, and we've been getting along pretty well, and the woman in charge has been surprisingly cool. I don't know what my endgame is here, but I'm feeling pretty good about it nonetheless.

3 hours ago, Claudius I said:

Also, HK (or do I call you Motendra now? name changes confuse me), now that you're here (you're not, but I'm going to pretend you are because you're the last person who posted before me), I wanted to say: nice theme.

I actually just wanted to say "面白いのう", but I'm sure no one would get that reference.

i dont mind a good explaining

seventeens promotion schedule for baksu is so hectic that seventeen looks super dead nowadays...idol groups normally get 30 mins of sleep a day during promotions but im almost sure that seventeen is getting even less this time because they've never been this way during previous promotions.......plus teen,age was a full album with five (5!!!) music videos, hoshi had to choreograph not only the title track and lilili yabbay but also i'm wearing a hat, all the members participated in the composition/lyric creation of at least one song, etc......theyre so busy i don't like them but i hope they're ok becos a lot of members look like they're about to keel over any moment and im not the only person who's noticed

seventeens promotion schedule for baksu is so hectic that seventeen looks super dead nowadays...idol groups normally get 30 mins of sleep a day during promotions but im almost sure that seventeen is getting even less this time because they've never been this way during previous promotions.......plus teen,age was a full album with five (5!!!) music videos, hoshi had to choreograph not only the title track and lilili yabbay but also i'm wearing a hat, all the members participated in the composition/lyric creation of at least one song, etc......theyre so busy i don't like them but i hope they're ok becos a lot of members look like they're about to keel over any moment and im not the only person who's noticed

My gov teacher was going over a test, and asked if anyone had gotten points off on an open ended question, and this super tryhard girl was just like "Yes, we're going to talk after class" in a super trying-to-be-commanding tone, and I'm in here trying not to laugh, like calm the fuck down bro, you still got a B