Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

1 minute ago, sylveonzoroark said:

i thought she was already a magical girl

i got the ones that work for 1-69 level characters but i dunno about the others

I guess I should have said that she became even more of a magical girl, now with an Idol twist. 

The 1-69 come from the "Returning Character" event, but if you stay connected 10 minutes, you should receive some with no level restriction in the mail. And once you reach level 70, you can get  a batch that works for level 70-98.

The way I used them was : Reach level 60, use the lvl 1-69 to get to 70; Reach level 79, use the 20 other scrolls. There's an annoying 30 sec cooldown on use, but it's much faster than regular leveling-up. 

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

28 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I guess I should have said that she became even more of a magical girl, now with an Idol twist. 

The 1-69 come from the "Returning Character" event, but if you stay connected 10 minutes, you should receive some with no level restriction in the mail. And once you reach level 70, you can get  a batch that works for level 70-98.

The way I used them was : Reach level 60, use the lvl 1-69 to get to 70; Reach level 79, use the 20 other scrolls. There's an annoying 30 sec cooldown on use, but it's much faster than regular leveling-up. 

Oh I see, thanks.

Also I love your theme

I don't remember if it's the same in other DQ games, but I find it hilarious that casting Zoom on a dungeon in III, even if it's clearly an outdoors area, still has the characters smack in a non-existant ceiling.

3 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

hihihi cheoreopsi

it fits heechul so well tbh

3 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Not everyone is super edgy

AIsha becomes a idol/magical girl

Reveal hidden contents

Portrait_-_MetamorphyNoFX.png

And she can go even further :

Reveal hidden contents

Portrait_-_Metamorphy_2nd_Form.png

WHAT

3 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

hihihi cheoreopsi

it fits heechul so well tbh

3 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Not everyone is super edgy

AIsha becomes a idol/magical girl

Reveal hidden contents

Portrait_-_MetamorphyNoFX.png

And she can go even further :

Reveal hidden contents

Portrait_-_Metamorphy_2nd_Form.png

WHAT

1 hour ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Oh I see, thanks.

Also I love your theme

Also as an aside. Once you reach level 70, they'll tell you about Transcendence. If you're leveling your Asura (or any other 3rd path character), we'll get an event for free Transcendence when they announce the 3rd promotions for these class in NA. 

Thanks! After doing 2 Ara themes, I decidedI should do one with Eun. Normally I would have changed at the start of February, but I was too lazy to look for another theme liked it enough to keep for another month.

And I'll take the opportunity to mention that I love your theme as well.

1 hour ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Oh I see, thanks.

Also I love your theme

Also as an aside. Once you reach level 70, they'll tell you about Transcendence. If you're leveling your Asura (or any other 3rd path character), we'll get an event for free Transcendence when they announce the 3rd promotions for these class in NA. 

Thanks! After doing 2 Ara themes, I decidedI should do one with Eun. Normally I would have changed at the start of February, but I was too lazy to look for another theme liked it enough to keep for another month.

Though, to be honest, when Lux's themes go "Ara mode", it's like cheating, they're good by default :v

With Surround Sound, thanks SF, I really needed to make that clear

Edited by Soledai

12 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Though, to be honest, when Lux's themes go "Ara mode", it's like cheating, they're good by default :v

Maybe SF just really agreed with your opinion and wanted to emphasis it even more

14 minutes ago, Soledai said:

e839cdfb5f.jpg

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

Whoops I don't remember if I even have Asura. It's been so long since I last Elsworded I forgot all the combos and skills too and got my butt kicked in my first dungeon. That's good to know though.

Thank!

1 minute ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Whoops I don't remember if I even have Asura. It's been so long since I last Elsworded I forgot all the combos and skills too and got my butt kicked in my first dungeon. That's good to know though.

Thank!

Aradication is an Asura, so you're good on that front. Though the event for free transcendence is good for two characters, so you could also do it for Dimention Witch(Aisha) or Diabolical Esper. (I think that's all the 3rd path characters you have). And I make it a point to go see the Arena NPC and go in Free Training to revise the combos and skills of my characters. Though for Ara, I sometime use the Wiki to know which attack command to use as the first step of her Secret Art. And if the dungeons keep kicking your buts, I can always join in.

4 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Aradication is an Asura, so you're good on that front. Though the event for free transcendence is good for two characters, so you could also do it for Dimention Witch(Aisha) or Diabolical Esper. (I think that's all the 3rd path characters you have). And I make it a point to go see the Arena NPC and go in Free Training to revise the combos and skills of my characters. Though for Ara, I sometime use the Wiki to know which attack command to use as the first step of her Secret Art. And if the dungeons keep kicking your buts, I can always join in.

Hahaha I'm dumb. I don't have Aisha and I think I deleted Diabolical Esper but I do have Demonio if that's a 3rd path. 

I would appreciate that a lot. When are you usually online?

also thx sf for posting too early

Edited by sylveonzoroark