Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

5 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

probably not why?

https://onehallyu.com/topic/649216-ohs-killer-couple-sign-upgameplay-thread/

tl;dr - a loosely eimm-esque game that requires activity around oh those two days where couples play to eliminate other couples by completing missions

winners get a locket and tokens

i looked in a past thread and missions can be like “get another couple to say ‘thank you’ to you in a post anywhere on the forum” nothing super specific or complicated idt. we send a screenshot for proof and then that couple is ELIMINATED

however it does require commitment so if u don’t wanna play pls don’t hesitate to say no!! i just thought it would be funny and also fun

9 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

btw i'll review seventeen's album some time next week

omg tysm ;_;

6 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

do it imo

what is your thing about?

An Alternate History timeline of sorts. It's not so much a "story" but rather like a general summary of events. Which is why I think it would be best suited to a place like AlternateHistory.net which is for those exact kinds of work. But at the same time, because of that it would come under much more critique (not in how it's written, but rather what sort of Alternate History I'm going to dwell on). Now, I know someone here on SF has already do it and did got a fair share of attention. But since this is a FE site, I still think it might not get enough attention.

So yeah, that's my issue. I don't want it to get too much attention... but at the same time, not sure on too little attention either.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

23 minutes ago, bling said:

https://onehallyu.com/topic/649216-ohs-killer-couple-sign-upgameplay-thread/

tl;dr - a loosely eimm-esque game that requires activity around oh those two days where couples play to eliminate other couples by completing missions

winners get a locket and tokens

i looked in a past thread and missions can be like “get another couple to say ‘thank you’ to you in a post anywhere on the forum” nothing super specific or complicated idt. we send a screenshot for proof and then that couple is ELIMINATED

however it does require commitment so if u don’t wanna play pls don’t hesitate to say no!! i just thought it would be funny and also fun

omg tysm ;_;

oh boy eimm

sure i'll play, but i probably won't be good depending on how much commitment is required

21 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

An Alternate History timeline of sorts. It's not so much a "story" but rather like a general summary of events. Which is why I think it would be best suited to a place like AlternateHistory.net which is for those exact kinds of work. But at the same time, because of that it would come under much more critique (not in how it's written, but rather what sort of Alternate History I'm going to dwell on). Now, I know someone here on SF has already do it and did got a fair share of attention. But since this is a FE site, I still think it might not get enough attention.

So yeah, that's my issue. I don't want it to get too much attention... but at the same time, not sure on too little attention either.

that sounds pretty interesting. it can't hurt to try. there are some history nerds around here.

Edited by sylveonzoroark

6 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

that sounds pretty interesting. it can't hurt to try. there are some history nerds around here.

Heh, I know. Like the one I mentioned who already posted his Alternate Timeline here. I think he at least would comment.

Hmm... maybe I'll do it. Post it here, I mean. Don't have much to loose anyway...

20 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

oh boy eimm

sure i'll play, but i probably won't be good depending on how much commitment is required

ikr, and one without backstabbing i think

!!! ty i will sign us up!! also it’s ok i don’t expect to win but i’ve never done an oh event before and they seem fun

watching svt’s weekly idol rn, idk whether the worst part is the fact that vernon is actually being useful, the woozi worship, or the stylists dressing joshua like a nun

1139-AwardImgMaster-1518673329.png

i cannot believe this is actually the new jungkook badge lmaoooo

i was barely there for the voting but i saw like a billion better options what happened during the wildcard round

4 minutes ago, bling said:

1139-AwardImgMaster-1518673329.png

i cannot believe this is actually the new jungkook badge lmaoooo

i was barely there for the voting but i saw like a billion better options what happened during the wildcard round

i almost didn't recognize him for a moment

Well, I ended up bringing it up at AH.net anyway. Still haven't posted a thread there with my text, though.

Still going to post it here on SF...

... and done.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Men's SP

I didn't write notes for all of them this time bc I was tired but here's group 5 and half of group 4.

UZB Misha Ge
I've heard a lot of people talk about him, but this is the first time I watched him I think. His performance is gorgeous. I can tell why people love him. He had tight landings on most of his jumps, but he didn't fall at least.

RUS Aliev Dimitri
Wow, that was a strong skate. That first combo got 20 points alone wtf. I love his costume too. He placed first by far. 98!!

CAN Patrick Chan
He fell on the triple axel, but it was a much better skate than his team SP. I looked mostly at his edges this time and ya wow. He got second.

JPN Yuzuru Hanyu
I almost cried I'm so happy that was a perfectly clean skate and YUZURU LOOKED SO POISED AND CALM I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT. I love Chopin's Ballade. It deserved to be here at the Olympics. I'm so proud of him. That was an absolutely majestic skate. I'm so glad I found the twitch stream because wtf NBC didn't even bother to show it or any other skate other than Adam Rippon and maybe Nathan Chen's what is this disrespect. 111! A point off from his WR (bc he only got a level 3 on his last spin lol), but plenty good enough for first place. They showed a pile of pooh bears lol.

USA Nathan Chen
Nathan =( Ngl, I was worried about him because of his potential, so I didn't expect him to mess up so many jumps. He looked very stressed. I feel really bad for him, especially after his mess up in the Team SP and with all the media pressure on him. Skating after Yuzuru too.. I think his first bad performance really messed him up. 13th place, ouch =(

RUS Mikhail Kolyada
A pop and a fall, but definitely better than his Team SP. Mikhail's style doesn't really do much for me. His RUS teammate Aliev would have been a better choice for the Team event. He's 5th.

JPN Shoma Uno
Clean as well! Some of those jumps looked almost two-footed though. I'm pretty sure Shoma's not the type to let pressure and stress get to him. Maybe it's because he sleeps so much lol. I used to not like him much fsr, but he's a really cute and strong skater (other than his flutz). Second with 104! 

ESP Javier Fernandez
Woo!! Also clean!! My three faves have done so well I could not be happier. Some people were expecting him to not do as well as the others in this group, but he pulled through! He's also coached by Brian and Tracy (Yuzuru and Yuna's (former) coaches), but he has a very different style. His music made the program almost Disney-ish. He missed out on the podium in Sochi 2014, so I really hope he can medal here. Second with 107!! I'm really proud of Javi.

CHI Boyang Jin
Wow, also clean! I'm pleasantly surprised this wasn't a splatfest for the most part. His jumps are fuckin huge. His head position is kinda funny when he jumps. He's not as connected to the music as some others, but he's a dark horse. He's fourth with 103.

AAAHHHHH HANYU FUCKIN YUZURU HE PULLED THROUGH EVEN WITH HIS RECENT INJURY, EVEN THOUGH HE ONLY STARTED DOING QUADS AGAIN TWO WEEKS AGO, EVEN THOUGH HE HASN'T COMPETED SINCE ROSTELECOM

I'm kinda salty I didn't get to watch this on TV, but nothing matters after Yuzuru skated so beautifully. I had hoped they would all skate cleanly, and 4/6 isn't bad, but Nathan was really bad =( I wish he could've gone in without the media hyping him up to high heaven.

Edited by sylveonzoroark

SYLV HOW DO U WANNA DO THE FIRST MISSION

tbh we could probably just find a nice couple and quote them (at different times so it’s not obv) sayin we love their aesthetics or w/e and they could say thanks