• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yo

that is such a damn good song like it's one of my favorite boss themes ever

yeah pretty much

two weeks

I haven't had the chance to play the game, yet this is probably my favorite pokemon boss battle theme.

Oh look another great boss battle theme.

Have you seen the japanese direct for Xenoblade X?

Edited by LuxSpes

it's almost friday

so that's something

oh dear

so far

at least it's not in april

yeah hype

next week I get to come in at 12 because sophomores are taking ogts and the week after is only three days because zones on thursday and friday

I haven't had the chance to play the game, yet this is probably my favorite pokemon boss battle theme.

Oh look another great boss battle theme.

Have you seen the japanese direct for Xenoblade X?

I agree

this one is underrated

I have not, anything good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbVt041PAWA

this is becoming one of my favorite boss battles as well

Edited by Duck Lancelot

idk really

i just noticed this one bit of my hair

that was like

hanging right in front of my ear

and i thought

"i should braid it"

Well then...

If you want my honest opinion, going from a fro to that? I dunno how it'd work, with that kinda hair. By all means try it if you can

huh. or not.

apparently if you recruit Eriyos with Olwen in your army, he literally makes Olwen disappear...

Do they use the same... something or other, I can't think of the wording for it.

kind of like the same character "slot" for lack of the proper term.

yeah hype

next week I get to come in at 12 because sophomores are taking ogts and the week after is only three days because zones on thursday and friday

get hyped

that sounds pretty more lax actually,

hope things are like settle and stuff

Do they use the same... something or other, I can't think of the wording for it.

kind of like the same character "slot" for lack of the proper term.

well, they have different ID's....but I asusme that they had Eriyos overwrite wherever Olwen was in memory.

Well then...

If you want my honest opinion, going from a fro to that? I dunno how it'd work, with that kinda hair. By all means try it if you can

i mean like

have a little braid in my hair or something

just for fun actually

if you wanna know how my hair is like, i think there's a few photos of me in the picture thread that show my hair

yeah hype

I agree

this one is underrated

I have not, anything good?

this is becoming one of my favorite boss battles as well

Doesn't change that it's great

They mostly talked about the battle system, how there doesn't seem to be chain attacks, but you can make combo attacks with your teammates by using certain arts when they either you or your partners call for one through Soul Voice. It was mentioned that if you don't use an art even after it's off cooldown, it will continue to 'charge' for a second time and charged arts are more powerful. They also talked about Overclocked gear, a mode in which your arts have a lowered cooldown and they can be charged up to three times. Some new armors were shown and some party members and a plot relevant enemy were introduced. There was other stuff, but it's all I can remember for now.

Shame it plays once and doesn't loop, cause I definitely agree!

well, they have different ID's....but I asusme that they had Eriyos overwrite wherever Olwen was in memory.

That's what I was thinking, but how would that be done?

Probaby with an 'if' command... well, assuming it works with that sort of code.

That's something I was curious at, would it work if you altered or removed that code or.. something.

This makes me wonder if there is a character limit for FE5, and why am I thinking it's 48?

That's something I was curious at, would it work if you altered or removed that code or.. something.

This makes me wonder if there is a character limit for FE5, and why am I thinking it's 48?

Depends on how exactly it works. Maybe it works in that if it sees that both are in the party, then it removes Olwen since she was recruited earlier, so having Eryos means you shouldn't have her. Or it removes her as you're recruiting Eryos as a sort of fail-safe. Who knows. Also to consider other factors, like was she gone from the character list once he checked the preparations screen next chapter? Or was it removed outright from the game map if she was deployed?

If there is, it's probably a bit higher. Considering it has to keep track of character not in the party but who were recruited and are still alive (considering Ch21x where you rescue characters you lost via capture or leaving them behind in escape maps, or from Chapters 4 through 8x where everyone but Leaf leaves and you get them back gradually), it wouldn't surprise me if it can do that for a much higher number than needed, as a just in case.

Edited by Acacia Sgt