Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Want to be a super person IN A STORY?

I honestly think if Shadow would agree to be a villain I'd be set for the contest, actually.

wow, i've always wanted to be a super person in a story! deal!

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm cool with that \o /

Yay!

wow, i've always wanted to be a super person in a story! deal!

Yay!

I'm getting a decent roster! So far, I have three characters who I feel make good good guys, so...that'll be nice.

...I liked that Hope

The longest translation I remember was chapter 5 part 5? The translator hasn't gotten to chapter 6 but they're hoping to finish it by the end of 2015!

Whoa, that's really encouraging! I'll likely pick it up after that then (because I hate having to wait after I already start).

;__; The fact that Shun helps Saki by the you know what toward the end of the show was the thing that got to me since it connected to the ending song

Ah, that part was amazing. I didn't notice the connection with the ending song though...?

She's really developed in the novel, which is something I haven't seen in a while so she's a big role model for me.

I don't actually reach much LNs, so I probably wouldn't be able to compare. But she was pretty well developed in the anime imo.

I got to the episode after they finished the Christmas party while Hachiman and Yui are buying a gift for Yukino o/ Rumi was a cutie in her moments uwu

Oh, you almost caught up then! I think there's only like, two episodes left for you to catch up. I wish Rumi had more screentime tbh

Sure that totally counts

Otoko desu

Ah, that thing...

I don't think I'll ever try to write something for that again, even if a topic shows up that is of my interest.

Hmm? Did something happen before?

...this it too perfect. Episode one will be submitted here! Maybe, if I write it fast enough.

The timing couldn't have been better, eh?

So wait, you're not asking me if I can be a hero, does that mean I have no chance? :(

I'm getting a decent roster! So far, I have three characters who I feel make good good guys, so...that'll be nice.

probably go poke duck or someone that regurlars this thread if they'd want in

The timing couldn't have been better, eh?

So wait, you're not asking me if I can be a hero, does that mean I have no chance? :(

Indeed.

Eh, if you want to be you can. Do you want to?

probably go poke duck or someone that regurlars this thread if they'd want in

I can finish it tomorrow, tonight I've set out a nice team of three good guys.

The electrifying SHOCKMASTER!

Blink and you'll miss ANONYMOUSSPEED!

No one spins right round like KONEKO!

...yeah, that's alright.

Hmm? Did something happen before?

Well, some time back during round... uh, forgot which, but it was the "Write a 'For want of a nail' type of story", I thought it was something interesting to write out so I decided to join for that round. Had a topic, had ideas on how what the "nail" would be, and how it could happen, and the possible ramifications and stuff.

However, at the time of actually writing it down I... just... couldn't. Simply couldn't write it down. So I backed down, story never got finished nor submitted. So yeah. Some time later I figured that it could happen again so I just decided to forget about that Writing thing.

yes anon

And the archfiend, SHADOWFROST!

I have the best idea for a scene ever.

Well, some time back during round... uh, forgot which, but it was the "Write a 'For want of a nail' type of story", I thought it was something interesting to write out so I decided to join for that round. Had a topic, had ideas on how what the "nail" would be, and how it could happen, and the possible ramifications and stuff.

However, at the time of actually writing it down I... just... couldn't. Simply couldn't write it down. So I backed down, story never got finished nor submitted. So yeah. Some time later I figured that it could happen again so I just decided to forget about that Writing thing.

Ah, writers block. Yeah, the hardest part of a story is transcribing it.

Ah, writers block. Yeah, the hardest part of a story is transcribing it.

I wouldn't consider it Writer's Block since I knew what to write. I just lacked the courage to actually do it. Understatement.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I wouldn't consider it Writer's Block since I knew what to write. I just lacked the courage to actually do it.

I see. Well, one time I read that things don't get written when you have an idea and are afraid of doing it wrong. Or something. In short, to have a story, the best thing to do is just start writing it. Which is what I'll have to do tomorrow.

Indeed.

Eh, if you want to be you can. Do you want to?

I would want to join, yes, but well, it all depends on you, really, whether you'd be okay with having me or would prefer somebody else. I don't want you to feel compelled to add me just because I asked or something.

I can finish it tomorrow, tonight I've set out a nice team of three good guys.

The electrifying SHOCKMASTER!

Blink and you'll miss ANONYMOUSSPEED!

No one spins right round like KONEKO!

...yeah, that's alright.

Can I be Koneko's otouto/oniichan?

Ahhhh, I see. This actually happens to a lot of people, you know, especially if they don't have a lot of experience with writing. I don't think you should stop just because of this though. You should try again and see if you can come up with something. It takes time for potential writers to actually get comfortable about writing their stories, so it's too early for you to give up imo.

It's not like you lose much, if you fail. Sure, you would spend time and effort into coming up with a story, but I wouldn't call it a waste since you'll be exercising your creativity and your ability to construct stories, which is always good, regardless of whether you write it down or not. And like I said, the more you try, the better you'll be in actually being able to write.

I'm not trying to force you to join though, but I would suggest not letting something like that discourage you from trying again.

@Kitty, where is OCsJdfH.pngmi?

she is probably with her little cousins or aunt so yeah!

Whoa, that's really encouraging! I'll likely pick it up after that then (because I hate having to wait after I already start).

Ah, that part was amazing. I didn't notice the connection with the ending song though...?

I don't actually reach much LNs, so I probably wouldn't be able to compare. But she was pretty well developed in the anime imo.

Oh, you almost caught up then! I think there's only like, two episodes left for you to catch up. I wish Rumi had more screentime tbh

Otoko desu

omg you should and then we can talk about the novel together or something! I'll tell you if they get around to finishing it and all : D

[spoiler=do not read if you haven't seen shin sekai yori]the person on the boat with saki is similar to how shun became a faceless figure in saki's dreams as he guides her and all

I haven't either in terms of variety. The Durarara!! series and Shin Sekai Yori are the only ones I've read so far so much of. She is! Which is why I'm glad the anime did some justice unlike most now-a-days.

Yeah same here, but she's not around the same age as the rest so it's understandable why. On a side note she reminds me of Yukino for appearance and Hachiman for personality haha

Mochiron!

...okay, sleep can wait.

I would want to join, yes, but well, it all depends on you, really, whether you'd be okay with having me or would prefer somebody else. I don't want you to feel compelled to add me just because I asked or something.

Can I be Koneko's otouto/oniichan?

I mean, what I'm doing is asking everyone, so if I have a cool idea for them, I can just put them in. I have an alright idea for you, so if I find a good place I'd be fine doing so.

Her...what? I no speaky Japanese...

dude

Want to be in the story?