• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Even better when all you need to do is just put armies in the borders, they enemy's crash and collapse trying to get through and leave the road open for invasion. Worked for me almost all the time where the only problem to arise would be the lack of soldiers to plug the border.

Also that method of getting the enemy army to not move anywhere by just sending a second army into the region they're moving too. The enemy just stops and then a few seconds later tries going there again and repeat. Glad they added that lock-in feature in EU4 b/c it was always stupid stopping movement a day before arriving in another province.

Also that method of getting the enemy army to not move anywhere by just sending a second army into the region they're moving too. The enemy just stops and then a few seconds later tries going there again and repeat. Glad they added that lock-in feature in EU4 b/c it was always stupid stopping movement a day before arriving in another province.

Oh that one. When I want to actually fight them, it's a pain. But for keeping them occupied by forcing them to be constantly on the move... it's a hilarious way to make things easier.

<W<

yo what kind of music and which VNs ? :o

And I was thinking Muv-Luv.

I recall Knee saying he couldn't get it to work, but he got MAME to work, so maybe it'll be the reverse for me <w<

And I was thinking Muv-Luv.

I recall Knee saying he couldn't get it to work, but he got MAME to work, so maybe it'll be the reverse for me <w<

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

don't think i heard that one, i'll have to look it up

logical conclusion/10 >w>)b

Oh that one. When I want to actually fight them, it's a pain. But for keeping them occupied by forcing them to be constantly on the move... it's a hilarious way to make things easier.

Yeah except you have to spend every other second moving and stopping troops aha.

Yeah except you have to spend every other second moving and stopping troops aha.

Indeed, it's a chore, but well, one I can afford taking.

Are you in Instanbul or elsewhere in Turkey?

Currently I'm in Nevshehir, which was ironically enough the Hittite capital until Hattusili I moved it to Hattusa. We're on a tour though, so I'll be in Ankara tomorrow and in Istanbul the day after that.