Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Heh, same thing I think when I play Victoria II.

Although, on the other hand, there's also the stuff in history that just baffles me...

V2 taught me the struggle of trying to invade Russia and why it never works out.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

V2 taught me the struggle of trying to invade Russia and why it never works out.

To me it has taught me how stubborn the USA can get with Manifest Destiny. Makes me glad for the mods that give you the chance to remove those damn cores instead of living through 80 or so years with invasions every 5 years.

To me it has taught me how stubborn the USA can get with Manifest Destiny. Makes me glad for the mods that give you the chance to remove those damn cores instead of living through 80 or so years with invasions every 5 years.

Sucks that the Civil War barely affects USA b/c CSA gets next to no brigades to defend properly, gives CSA no chance of winning. US is what France was in EU4 imo.

Sucks that the Civil War barely affects USA b/c CSA gets next to no brigades to defend properly, gives CSA no chance of winning. US is what France was in EU4 imo.

They certainly need outside help, which depending on who I'm playing with, I've certainly offered it before.

c3cd4f87e7.png

8EO59us.png

They certainly need outside help, which depending on who I'm playing with, I've certainly offered it before.

Indeed, it's always fun watching them get Balkanized though. Also, Shenryyr2 is doing a gothrough with Canada right now and he's taken NY and New England.

Indeed, it's always fun watching them get Balkanized though. Also, Shenryyr2 is doing a gothrough with Canada right now and he's taken NY and New England.

Reminds me of this playthrough with Mexico, allied with the UK, and the latter was taking states one at a time every time the US declared war, too stubborn to stop. By the end of the game they had lost the Oregon region, New England, NY, PN, and NJ. It was kinda sad, in a way.

Reminds me of this playthrough with Mexico, allied with the UK, and the latter was taking states one at a time every time the US declared war, too stubborn to stop. By the end of the game they had lost the Oregon region, New England, NY, PN, and NJ. It was kinda sad, in a way.

Yeah the AI can tend to be a bit over aggressive... It's always fun breaking a Great Power though.

Yeah the AI can tend to be a bit over aggressive... It's always fun breaking a Great Power though.

Yeah, they tend to do that when they don't have cored land. Usually having a much higher Military score would deter them, but they don't factor allies that could join up.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Yeah, they tend to do that when they don't have cored land. Usually having a much higher Military score would deter them, but they don't factor allies that could join up.

Also they tend to stack their armies on provinces that can barely support them, it's funny watching attrition tear them.

you sure you didn't extract the roms. because you're not supposed to do that. just keep the rom compressed and c/p into the "roms" folder

No, I didn't extract them.

I never figured out what exactly went wrong

Also they tend to stack their armies on provinces that can barely support them, it's funny watching attrition tear them.

Even better when all you need to do is just put armies in the borders, they enemy's crash and collapse trying to get through and leave the road open for invasion. Worked for me almost all the time where the only problem to arise would be the lack of soldiers to plug the border.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

man i want to create "the villager in that one chapter who appears for a few seconds" discussion thread.

do it