• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I've been fine, how have you been?

everything's been good; I had some pretty bad depression a couple weeks ago but I seem to have beaten it

and I just got back from vacation

and it's my birthday in ten days

and in a couple weeks I get to visit Duke and North Carolina State

life is good

everything's been good; I had some pretty bad depression a couple weeks ago but I seem to have beaten it

and I just got back from vacation

and it's my birthday in ten days

and in a couple weeks I get to visit Duke and North Carolina State

life is good

I see, well, good for you! That's quite a list of good things.

Okay everyone, are you gathered around? Because today, it's SECRET TIME!

Anon's secret for today is...

that I live in North Carolina! And I can assure you Duck, it is quite the place to be.

i would agree

but samurai exists

except I might not even be a sorcerer because I did not realize that dread fighter has returned and it somehow looks even cooler

I see, well, good for you! That's quite a list of good things.

Okay everyone, are you gathered around? Because today, it's SECRET TIME!

Anon's secret for today is...

that I live in North Carolina! And I can assure you Duck, it is quite the place to be.

I've never really stayed there, but it sounds great from what I hear (it's 7-8 hours away from ohio)

I'd actually really like to go to college there if I don't go to Ohio State

also North Carolina is an absolutely fantastic swimming state because Duke and NC State are both some of the best swimming schools in the country (Duke is like ~40th, NCSU is 7th!)

so I'd love to swim for Duke for that reason, and my uncle went there for cross country when he was college age

It's a pretty swell place. I myself have never gone to Ohio, but I am quite aware of it's Astronaut population.

Duke University Acceptance Rate: 13% last time I checked. Doesn't seem terrible, does it?

...I am admittedly not a sports person, so I can't claim to really appreciate that, but whatever floats your boat. And whichever one you go too, I'm sure one of my parents will approve. But only one.

However, onto the things about NC I like, we have...general Southern things, I guess.

dude what

i need to see

I saw it in gameXplain's title screen class video

also omegaevolution has Kaze as one in his/her latest videos

It's a pretty swell place. I myself have never gone to Ohio, but I am quite aware of it's Astronaut population.

Duke University Acceptance Rate: 13% last time I checked. Doesn't seem terrible, does it?

...I am admittedly not a sports person, so I can't claim to really appreciate that, but whatever floats your boat. And whichever one you go too, I'm sure one of my parents will approve. But only one.

However, onto the things about NC I like, we have...general Southern things, I guess.

it's alright up here, I live in the pilot area though, not the space area

it's pretty low, but my grades are good and I can swim, so I'm going to at least try

Only one?

it's in a really nice area for the weather, and it's on the cost

it's alright up here, I live in the pilot area though, not the space area

it's pretty low, but my grades are good and I can swim, so I'm going to at least try

Only one?

it's in a really nice area for the weather, and it's on the cost

I see.

Well, I say that having looked at the acceptance rate in comparison to Ivy League schools, so yeah, that might have skewed things a little.

My fathers side likes Duke, my mother UNC.

Ah, coast...admittedly I'm not a beach person, too much ichiness. But hey, biscuits, barbecue, that'll certainly be nice.

I see.

Well, I say that having looked at the acceptance rate in comparison to Ivy League schools, so yeah, that might have skewed things a little.

My fathers side likes Duke, my mother UNC.

Ah, coast...admittedly I'm not a beach person, too much ichiness. But hey, biscuits, barbecue, that'll certainly be nice.

I see. The ivy league schools have an even lower acceptance rate, which is crazy. The only Ivy league school I'd go to would be Princeton because I could live with my uncle and be in a really nice area

Wow, I haven't even thought about UNC. Isn't that where Michael Jordan went? I don't know any famous people who went to Duke, but I know Cullen Jones went to NCSU

I can understand that opinion. The worst feeling is trying to leave the beach but sand and shit gets all over you and sticks

north carolina does have nice weather

touhou sucks

two very true statements

I see. The ivy league schools have an even lower acceptance rate, which is crazy. The only Ivy league school I'd go to would be Princeton because I could live with my uncle and be in a really nice area

Wow, I haven't even thought about UNC. Isn't that where Michael Jordan went? I don't know any famous people who went to Duke, but I know Cullen Jones went to NCSU

I can understand that opinion. The worst feeling is trying to leave the beach but sand and shit gets all over you and sticks

New Jersey...eh, I can't hate on New Jersey anymore, that joke is too outdated, even for me.

Yes, it was. My mother quite liked it, I recall there being a very good restaurant nearby. Beer batter fries, quite tasty.

Yeah, and salt water causes itching if you spent awhile in it because of osmosis...I think, don't quote me on that.

i hear things will be getting warm

ughu

Really? Hm, pity, hope that doesn't apply over here.

What's up with Touhou indeed.

Can't say it ever interested me... or found reasons to dislike it. I'm neutral towards it.

Except, you know, for the Fuhai pun.

Edited by Acacia Sgt