Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

exactly

life is good

eggscelent

He then leaves his Duck Nest to his new-found side-kick with a stupid first name

we legit have someone itt named Robin .w.

well

I can't think of anyone with a stupid first name here so I guess I'll have to settle for someone without a stupid first name

okay kim you can have it

or kim can be duckman

ok

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i like the gameplay from what i've seen, but if you're into that type of game, go for it

i dig "satisfying combat". monster hunter delivers on this, so i think dark souls should too. saying that, people have said bayonetta's combat system was satisfying, but i found it an absolute chore

of course, the combat system is totally different between dark souls and bayonetta, but that's not what i was getting at

Edited by DodgeDusk

yrah

its ok for those reasons

but it also planted the seeds for FE14, aka waifu emblem

going back to brazil today?

how went germany?

Yeah, just got back home. Germany was awesome. As we would say, "sete a um foi pouco"

dude why

I love being in airports

It's too tiring and boring and annoying and then there's security check.

This time things went even worse though lol; We rent a car in Germany in Frankfurt and went to deliver it in the Munich airport, from where we were leaving, but we didn't know at all how and where to deliver it. I put the wrong adress on the GPS, so we got in the airport really late. We couldn't find where to deliver the car and then parked it in the wrong place, checked in, discovered it was the wrong place, then had like 20 minutes before the flight left to find where to park it. We like made it on THE LAST MINUTE. Like I still don't know how we didn't miss the flight.

Edited by Nobody

It's too tiring and boring and annoying and then there's security check.

This time things went even worse though lol; We rent a car in Germany in Frankfurt and went to deliver it in the Munich airport, from where we were leaving, but we didn't know at all how and where to deliver it. I put the wrong adress on the GPS, so we got in the airport really late. We couldn't find where to deliver the car and then parked it in the wrong place, checked in, discovered it was the wrong place, then had like 20 minutes before the flight left to find where to park it. We like made it on THE LAST MINUTE. Like I still don't know how we didn't miss the flight.

I see

I guess I just like the environment there

it's just a cool place to be

Yeah, just got back home. Germany was awesome. As we would say, "sete a um foi pouco"

rad stuff, man

No pls, none of this with current IS

just no avatar

and i think we'll mostly be ok

mostly

.~.

Check your closet, close the bedroom door, check under the bed.

Or something like that, iirc

>~~~~~~~~~~~~>

i fucking saw that

WHY THE FUCK IS FOXY IN THE FUCKING CLOSET

wait what