Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

...IGNORING THAT.

I wear glasses because I can't see anything without them
Everything is a legit blur without them

it's just letters from reading or up close that I need my glasses~

We should take a poll, see who here wears glasses.

So, 1858, the year the Anglo-Texans finally decided to rebel... only to find themselves with 60K Mexican and Caribeño soldiers in their lands and their own 3K soldiers all the way in Eureka at the mercy of Central Americans and Nahuas.

Forgone conclusion there.

Also, turns out my peace with the US only applied to me, so the UK was still at war with them. The UK won, and now the US was knocked from the Great Power list.

Man, history is so much more elaborate the second time I learn it.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

1863, the CSA form. And right when I was in the middle of a war with US for Colorado and Oklahoma. This is good, I can take advantage of this.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2crob6a.png

"And the Gold Eagle came back, stronger than before, and the Bald Eagle found itself in a tougher fight that it could not win. Though managing to escape with its life, the wounds inflicted would prove hard to heal, as some run deep from within its body."

And thus, I have all my claimed land. As for why Oregon and Washington as well? Well, since the Oregon Treaty doesn't seem to have happened, the US doesn't have claim to the land, so once I take it the US can't claim it back without an infamy penalty, and the AI isn't interested anyway.

Speaking of Treaties, the same thing applies for that piece of Maine that is part of Canada. The event hasn't fired so the US has no claim there either.

America needs to step its game up.

Unfortunately, they can't. I left their armies shattered. And because they only focused on me even though the CSA is also fighting them...

In fact, right now the Confederate just took Washington DC, with other troops crossing the Ohio and Potomac rivers.