• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

How was she messing with you?

no idea

Tonton dislikes needless double posting

maybe that?

It is very dead today

When's the last time Kin posted?

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=45992&p=3065718 Edited by Sety.

Ehhhh excess posts provide excess scrolling so it can get annoying~

It's not the end of the world and it won't kill us, but I would still appreciate it if people didn't do it so often x3

Usually if I worry about edits not being read because of too much activity, I'll type up the new thing, add it to my clipboard and refresh and see if anybody's said anything yet. If they have, I'll post the new post so it's at least not a double post. If they haven't, I'll quickly edit the post I just made and paste in the new text

Just like you'll be soon

hahahahahaha!!!

=(

The brew has been made

Let's have you and all your idiocracy, assignment

U w0t m8?

It's not the end of the world and it won't kill us, but I would still appreciate it if people didn't do it so often x3

Usually if I worry about edits not being read because of too much activity, I'll type up the new thing, add it to my clipboard and refresh and see if anybody's said anything yet. If they have, I'll post the new post so it's at least not a double post. If they haven't, I'll quickly edit the post I just made and paste in the new text

Sorry =/

What?

I'm doing an assignment, which is nearly done; just compiling most of it together, and writing some evaluations. For whatever reason, however, I am absolutely knackered

That's what I usually do

I'm doing an assignment, which is nearly done; just compiling most of it together, and writing some evaluations. For whatever reason, however, I am absolutely knackered

I had to research what knackered means XD (I learned a new word today).

Maybe it's because of the time of the year, but I feel more tired than usual as well. Hope your assignment goes well.

Edited by LuxSpes

I had to research what knackered means XD (I learned a new word today).

Maybe it's because of the time of the year, but I feel more tired than usual as well. Hope your assignment goes well.

Never heard of knackered before? Might be a word only the Welsh and/or British use a lot

Could be. Me accidentally falling asleep after college is something that does happen quite a bit

Never heard of knackered before? Might be a word only the Welsh and/or British use a lot

Could be. Me accidentally falling asleep after college is something that does happen quite a bit

I know how that is

Every time I only have classes on the morning, I get home and then sleep for three hours

It happened today

I even missed page 1600 and Kim didn't complain about it for me!

I couldn't even be antagonizing about it!

I don't think she has even posted since then, though

Edited by Nobody

I feel utterly lazy when I wake up ]:

So do I.

But then again, I feel utterly lazy 90% of the time >_>

(the other 10% are the few hours before I have to go sleep haha)

Elodie died :c

who's that?

Edited by Nobody