• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It's time for a huge change in my videogame collection.

Sold one of my ToS copies, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pokemon X + Y and the Smash Bros games for GC and Wii.

Probably will sell Smash for 3DS soon too.

Therefore I ordered a PS2 with Persona 3 FES + 4 and bought Blazeblue CalamityTrigger for PS3.

Only paid about 20 € (25 $) extra in total. Not too bad.

I'd like to sell my Wii at once... if there weren't the two FE games I never could part with...

Actually I needed the money and I wanted to have more space in my cupboard.

These were all games except for Smash Bros Brawl I wasn't very delighted with. I had Symphonia twice, so no reason to keep it.

In this year I sold more than I bought.

Bought less than 10 games this year:

four Tales of games, two Persona games, XCOM Enemy Unknown, Blazeblue Calamity Trigger... that's it I think...

Roms FTW.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

There are two instances where I have sold games, both to get a game. The first was the time where I sold a bunch of games just to get Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. While I love the game I ended up regretting the choice because two of the games I sold(Lost Kingdoms and FF Tactics Advance) I started missing. Felt bad. The second time was to get Project Mirai DX(I recommend it, go buy it), but I was $20 short but a friend of mine asked to buy Super Mario Sunshine for $20. At first I was hesitant and stuff, but after thinking about it I agreed and sold it to him. He was also going through some things and was feeling better after playing it, by the way.

Therefore I ordered a PS2 with Persona 3 FES + 4 and bought Blazeblue CalamityTrigger for PS3.

I'm sorry if you've brought this up before, but FES is available on the PS3's online store. Could have bought it off there. And if you made an American account, you could have bought Persona 4 too

But regardless, good on you for trying out Persona 3!

Edited by DodgeDusk