Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Only because I posted so often

And that's only because I have no life

Plus when Dusk is here, it's more a shota thread than a shipping thead

I don't have a life outside of college right now either but I suppose that does take up a lot of my time.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Well

Whatever this topic is it looks like a fun place~ I'm glad I came to check in here!! =o

Sadly that's exactly what I said in the Last to Post thread too until I realized that everybody in there just seemed to enjoy arguing and stirring up drama all the time...

But that place had some different members than this one does =3

Well

Whatever this topic is it looks like a fun place~ I'm glad I came to check in here!! =o

Sadly that's exactly what I said in the Last to Post thread too until I realized that everybody in there just seemed to enjoy arguing and stirring up drama all the time...

I'm glad you enjoyed your time here~

Feel free to stay as long as you like! ^^

Well

We have the same reasons :O:O:OO::O

sorta

Well I should be in here often then~! I always check topics that appear in My Content, so now that I've posted in here it'll always show up there and I'll always feel obligated to check on new posts so I guess I'm a little OCD about that ^o^

Well I should be in here often then~! I always check topics that appear in My Content, so now that I've posted in here it'll always show up there and I'll always feel obligated to check on new posts so I guess I'm a little OCD about that ^o^

I'll be seeing you more often then~

And I almost never use that tab... lol

A DUCK!!! =O

I'll be seeing you more often then~

And I almost never use that tab... lol

I feel like many don't~! I started using it once I realized it existed and was quite convenient to me because I found it an easy way to remember to check back for responses x3

A DUCK!!! =O

I feel like many don't~! I started using it once I realized it existed and was quite convenient to me because I found it an easy way to remember to check back for responses x3

Ah. Well I don't follow many threads so it doesn't have much use for me... for now anyway :D

It seems that you just flow well-er with people, I guess. I dunno how to explain it

I know what you mean. Idk, I don't think I "flow" as well with people as you're thinking at least not irl

alright, I'll post there

now

...what do I say? ;u;

Dusk had told me that I had "single-handedly corrupted this thread" :o

yay

Anything :3

That's why I like you~

I only joined the Last to Post thread because I saw Tonton in there a lot :u This thread is more fun, anyway~

b-baka >_<

you know how many tried

for months

also kinumi I'm curious did you draw your icon

No, my cousin did.

I know what you mean. Idk, I don't think I "flow" as well with people as you're thinking at least not irl

That's why I like you~

b-baka >_<

I feel more shy online than irl for some reason? I don't know

I like you too <3

It's the truth though :c

Edited by Kinumi