• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Time for Cyflash+Lucky+Gain

I don't think Masaki has those. Maybe, since I still don't have all his Seishin.

And Alpha, very, very annoyingly, doesn't have the Seishin that grants them to other units.

I don't think Masaki has those. Maybe, since I still don't have all his Seishin.

And Alpha, very, very annoyingly, doesn't have the Seishin that grants them to other units.

If I'm not mistaken, Masaki learns Lucky. Or that's just from my experience with him in every other SRW

Yikes, did that come along in Alpha Gaiden?

Wow. But that's true.

Yeeep, I even remember you wanted to cook them.

But hey, how are you?

Edited by Soledai

If I'm not mistaken, Masaki learns Lucky. Or that's just from my experience with him in every other SRW

Yikes, did that come along in Alpha Gaiden?

Better than nothing. I prefer that over Gain.

Don't remember. Hopefully not.

Yeeep, I even remember you wanted to cook them.

But hey, how are you?

I always nom and eat it. Ask Ein.

I'm alright, a bit tired and sore, but alright. What about you?

suku fur

But that's part of suku.

I always nom and eat it. Ask Ein.

I'm alright, a bit tired and sore, but alright. What about you?

Excellent, they must be a good source of protein... Or iron, or whatever Suku meat is good for.

That's good... kinda. What's got you so sore, if I may? And I'm good today, just had some nasty candy, did some cooking, and I have a slight headache, other than that, yeah.

Excellent, they must be a good source of protein... Or iron, or whatever Suku meat is good for.

That's good... kinda. What's got you so sore, if I may? And I'm good today, just had some nasty candy, did some cooking, and I have a slight headache, other than that, yeah.

Beef so protein, yes.

I'm not sure, maybe just because for the past few days, I haven't been able to fall asleep well and probably not sleeping well. And ouch. Maybe the headache is from the nasty candy? I hope the headache goes away soon. o/

Alright, Viletta's down and all enemies defeated.

And seems there's another route split again. The Zeons plan to use a Mass Driver to fire on South Atalia. Choice is between shooting it down or use the EVA's A.T. Field to... block/catch the shots or something. Not entirely clear on that.

Like the previous choice, this affects more the story than any actual party split. The Shoot Down route is more or less the Macross TV plotline, while the Catch with EVA route is more the Do You Remember Love plotline. Or so. Maybe.

Anyway, choosing EVA route...

Beef so protein, yes.

I'm not sure, maybe just because for the past few days, I haven't been able to fall asleep well and probably not sleeping well. And ouch. Maybe the headache is from the nasty candy? I hope the headache goes away soon. o/

Excellent. And those poor Sukus

<~< My condolences. I would suggest something to tire yourself, or to make your mind less scrambled when you try to sleep... unless it's something else. But the candy may have made it worse, since I already had one before I ate it. Thanks all the same though. o/

it always has clothes then

8]

Fur isn't the sameeeeee.

Excellent. And those poor Sukus

<~< My condolences. I would suggest something to tire yourself, or to make your mind less scrambled when you try to sleep... unless it's something else. But the candy may have made it worse, since I already had one before I ate it. Thanks all the same though. o/

Ah well. They're to be eaten. And worshipped.

Ah well. I don't know though. I am usually tired and yawning when I'm in bed, and I don't really have many thoughts on my head. Not too many anyway. And ouch, yeah, I think it would make it worse. :<