• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So many Zentran Aerial Pods... so many...

And annoyingly with high mobility. At least they're not as annoying as Aura Battlers...

Anything else bad about those Aerial Pods?

Seeing that headcanon thread reminded of...

Who's attacking?? And who got his ass fried by that cannon?

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Anything else bad about those Aerial Pods?

Who's attacking?? And who got his ass fried by that cannon?

Other than their high-ish evade... nothing. No barriers, or anything special. Kinda low on the EXP and money yield, though. So they're more of a minor niussance. But one I'll be seeing in the following chapters since the Macross plot is taking center stage.

That's Judau in the Gundam ZZ. As for who got defeated... no clue. I only know its someone from Great Mazinger. I think. Only other game I know that appears is SRW R, where it fights alongside Ankoku Dai-Shogun, so its definitely from the Mazinger series, at least.

And both halves are downs. Hah, and without usng the EVAs...

Now to deal with the Aerogaters. And finally, Cybuster gains Cyflash and Cosmo Nova...

Aerogators are some of my favorites. I do have to admit that Insalaum rocketed up the charts though. Never really enjoyed Inspectors or Shadow Mirrors, tbh.

Fighting Aerogater/ZeBalmary mechas was... well, fighting stuff other than Magillots...

Well, to be fair, the stage had lots of water, so the Habakkuks sniping me with their 1-9 range weapons while still being in the water caught me off-guard. And then Viletta in her Ezekiel... thing with it's Gravity Hole barrier, or something like that. And then with both models having over 10000 HP...

They're not gonna be fun to fight in the future, I can feel it.

I like Viletta's battle theme. Don't know if its in Alpha, though. Haven't really fully checked the BGM list.

Though either way, I'm recruiting Levi in this playthrough, not Viletta.

Let's see, wrote 203 words...

Wow, for this I wrote in one day double what I wrote for my previous project... in half a year! It really says much to me about that half-year.

eCmXSJE.gif

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I might have had more attachment to Shadow Mirrors if I played through their debut game, rather than just what I saw of them in OG2, in which they were all pretty much giant asshats.

The Einsts were kind of cute though, I forgot about them.

I very suddenly forgot that Shadow Mirror was SRW A. I have horror stories with that game, that's probably why I'm attached to them.

Cute? Well, I suppose Alfimi was cute, unless you actually don't mean Alfimi.

I guess I'd remember the generic Einst designs better if I left the animations on longer. It's also surprisingly hard to google images for them, or it's just late and I'm failing.

Anyway, you're right. At least Alfimi is cute.

I guess I'd remember the generic Einst designs better if I left the animations on longer. It's also surprisingly hard to google images for them, or it's just late and I'm failing.

Anyway, you're right. At least Alfimi is cute.

You'd have to google each Einst specifically to get an image of them.

They were: Einst Germuet, Glied, and Knochen. I didn't count Regissuer, because it isn't generic