• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

That usually does something different depending on the game, was it?

Don't think its in Alpha though, or at least, as a game-mechanic.

I think so. I don't even recall a "Psycho Field" being anywhere but in the Z series

But here's what I find funny:

You people(if it don't apply to you, let it fly) will call this a shitposting thread and can "dump anything" or "every type of thing is brought up" but the same people complain about it being a shitty place, yet constantly keep bringing the "shit". Do you see the pattern?

Stop bringing the shit, it'll stop being shitty place.

If you want to act like a fool? Go ahead, act like a damn fool.

If you want to have serious, intellectual, or thought provoking conversation? Go ahead, have it

But still, it's only trash if you bring the trash.

You know, I enjoy both the "shit" and intellectual conversation, and I like contributing to both of them. I like the versatility that this thread can offer. But sometimes I feel like there is too little room for more meaningful discussion. I must thank the good sir Topazd here for taking the time out of his day for discussing the situation in Ukraine with me, but juridical/intellectual insights of mine are often met with "k cool" at best. And that's not the worst offender.

That being said, part of this is simply due to my interests being different from others', and I can't blame them for that. And when the "shit" gets too bad for my taste, I know when to quit.

O-oi.. :x *pouts*

Yeah, and I can relate.

How have you been during my break from HHH :3

No pouting

I've been okay; work has been slowly building up, and life otherwise hasn't been changed too much. How have you been, Missy?

I think so. I don't even recall a "Psycho Field" being anywhere but in the Z series

I do remember Alpha Gaiden treats Biosensor mode as an upgrade, but don't remember exactly what. I think it gives it the Waverider attack and that other one with the mega beam saber.

I think first Alpha does also withholds them until the later stages, but don't remember.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

No pouting

I've been okay; work has been slowly building up, and life otherwise hasn't been changed too much. How have you been, Missy?

*pooooouts*

:p

Mmmmh~

Ah, Christmas time, right? People enjoy warm, cozy places with convenient service even more~

(Heh, Missy)

Oh, my world started moving and I see that I am going to change a lot and maybe find true happiness at some point,

so I did very well~

Thanks for asking ^ w^

*pooooouts*

:p

Mmmmh~

Ah, Christmas time, right? People enjoy warm, cozy places with convenient service even more~

(Heh, Missy)

Oh, my world started moving and I see that I am going to change a lot and maybe find true happiness at some point,

so I did very well~

Thanks for asking ^ w^

You never listen :P:

Something like that, yes. More and more parties are getting booked, so I get to work more

Yes, Missy Moo

Well, that's good to hear! Having a positive outlook is a good idea sometimes. Great to know you're feeling well though

Dang.

The good thing with this game is I won't have (too much. I should have leveled up the whole party equally as I moved along, but now it's a little too late for this.) to grind aimlessly since the post game makes you explore dungeon (each dungeon being actually an Evil God's Realm) and level from level 50+ to level 99 (and increases the equipment as well). So I'll be able to beat at least one of those Evil God once I'll have completed all the dungeons.

But Angra Mainyu will be last.

Oh, and every Evil God (bar one) have a second form, so you must defeat them without suffering too much pain.

The only one without Second Form is Echidna who is nearly the opposite of Angra Mainyu : 58000HP, 3800 Def (all the other ennemy have around 1000) and the abilty to put every elemental and physical resistance to 100 (the maximum value).

That sounds much more like it'd describe Karol.

really does

and yuri if you give him an axe

though shouldnt be by much

The good thing with this game is I won't have (too much. I should have leveled up the whole party equally as I moved along, but now it's a little too late for this.) to grind aimlessly since the post game makes you explore dungeon (each dungeon being actually an Evil God's Realm) and level from level 50+ to level 99 (and increases the equipment as well). So I'll be able to beat at least one of those Evil God once I'll have completed all the dungeons.

But Angra Mainyu will be last.

so a dungeon designed to help grind?

You know, I enjoy both the "shit" and intellectual conversation, and I like contributing to both of them. I like the versatility that this thread can offer. But sometimes I feel like there is too little room for more meaningful discussion. I must thank the good sir Topazd here for taking the time out of his day for discussing the situation in Ukraine with me, but juridical/intellectual insights of mine are often met with "k cool" at best. And that's not the worst offender.

That being said, part of this is simply due to my interests being different from others', and I can't blame them for that. And when the "shit" gets too bad for my taste, I know when to quit.

And that's fine, you can enjoy it if you so please, but here's what turns my head: If someone, who contributes to the shit, complains about the shit. Like a child breaking the vase, then getting mad because the vase is broken. It's like... said people are responsible for it, why are they complaining about it? As far as what your posts of yours are met with, that's part of the reason I don't post. To me that kind of post is very clear evidence that a person had nothing to say and just posting for the sake of it.

And like I said, they can act however they choose, good on them. It's like a park in that regard, play however you want, but if you present it as a terrible place, guess what? That's what people are gonna see.

so just an example if you don't want a certain something brought up

don't lay bait to bring it up?

No no it's more like...

Okay, let's think back and use an example: there were people who left the thread because they thought it was a shitty place, or some such, but... are the exact same people who used to shit up the place. So it's like... "Why are you complaining when you're responsible for how it's viewed?"

Edited by Soledai

You never listen :P:

Something like that, yes. More and more parties are getting booked, so I get to work more

Yes, Missy Moo

Well, that's good to hear! Having a positive outlook is a good idea sometimes. Great to know you're feeling well though

Tsk. :D

Not like I have to listen, right ^ ^

More fire in your everyday life~

Moo~

Indeed!

Aw, thanks :3

@Hatt There's not much that I disagree with :P Admittedly I haven't really taken the significance of the Ukrainian culture(s) into account as much as I should have, and to be frank, it's genuinely a mystery to me; the provider of my Russian lessons talked about Ukraine once (from the perspective of a 70+ year old native Russian) and, despite being an avid follower of Ukrainian politics and having visited the country on multiple occasions, he still admitted to being unable to make sense where all the differing attitudes towards Russians stem from. Should make for an interesting subject to study on my own if I happen to get around to it in three decades someday, though.

Does it matter? What makes this place any less qualified to have such a conversation?

Haha, I suppose that's a fair point. Serious Discussion has often been a repository for much more egregious content than most of what can be found in FftF in general, after all.