Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh, that doesn't sound all that great.

What happened?

I'm ok. Just a bit yawny.

I've just been having bad luck with some things and it's bugging me more than it should.

Really though, I'm fine Jules.

Good you're okay though, what's the plan for today?

Edited by Soledai

Okay, time for the last stage of the route split. And just my luck Hikaru deploys in a pathetic Valkyrie... oh man...

Thankfully, Skull Squadron shows up on turn 2... plus the OG main. Because naturally the OG character gets to be shoe-horned into these Macross-only events.

And Roy shows up drunk. Complete with voice clips. Pft, hahahaha! And best of all it's not reflected in the game mechanics so he can pilot as good as ever even when drunk. And even drunk, Sempai is dissapointed in you Hikaru!

Ah, now such a dilemma. Beating Kamujin now means gaining a skill point (has to be within three turns, but between Hikaru being trapped by enemy units, and the rest showing up on turn 2 and need one turn to close in, I only have one actual turn to take him down. His mecha doesn't have much HP thankfully). But prolonging the fight means more EXP and money from the enemies... hmm...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

It's a shame drunk!Roy is a one-stage only thing... would've been funnier if he deployed drunk more... but then it would make no sense. Or even deploy with pinapple salad. As nonsensical it could've been.

It's a shame drunk!Roy is a one-stage only thing... would've been funnier if he deployed drunk more... but then it would make no sense. Or even deploy with pinapple salad. As nonsensical it could've been.

What's this about drunk!Roy?

What's this about drunk!Roy?

Well, in the "Do You Remember Love?" Macross movie, which is an alternate retelling of the TV series, about the part when some of the characters get kidnapped by the Zentraedi. In the tv series, Roy wasn't present for that, but in the movie he was. In the movie, he had been drinking before that deployment. And he deploys despite being drunk.

SRW Alpha goes for a mix of the tv series and movie events, and keeps that thing with Roy. So he shows up in the stage drunk, as a playable unit. I'll admit it would probably be funnier if I knew what he's saying.

Still quite amusing, I'd say.

Well, in the "Do You Remember Love?" Macross movie, which is an alternate retelling of the TV series, about the part when some of the characters get kidnapped by the Zentraedi. In the tv series, Roy wasn't present for that, but in the movie he was. In the movie, he had been drinking before that deployment. And he deploys despite being drunk.

SRW Alpha goes for a mix of the tv series and movie events, and keeps that thing with Roy. So he shows up in the stage drunk, as a playable unit. I'll admit it would probably be funnier if I knew what he's saying.

Still quite amusing, I'd say.

Being drunk doesn't hinder Roy's abilities in that level, does it?