• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Saw something that never happened before in Survivor - no valid votes at tribal council, because the two people who got votes against them played immunity idols. This leads to a re-vote, which ends in a deadlock. So this leads to the 4 who didn't have votes needing to discuss who goes home out of the other two, and should THAT fail, the two that got voted against become immune, sending the one guy who didn't have votes against him to jury by default. I could sum it up as, in a word, crazy.

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Golded every single segment, thus destroying my old PBs and beat the game in 18:08.

I could legit do better, but I'm pretty satisfied with this.

That's pretty much what I have to do just to get past him... It's tame enough until it starts spinning, then it just sucks. I mean, it's saying something that the best way to kill him involves repeated suicides. Best hope you got a lot of lives beforehand.

If you're close enough to the eye, you can beat him in one death, but thanks I do try to have a few stocks before I attempt.

Second last day in the year of getting up at 4 AM.

However I'm afraid of that I won't sleep much longer in the christmas break.

My body accoustomed myself to my sleeping time. It's hard for me to change it.

I loved Brawl's story mode too, but the multiplayer wasn't nearly as much fun to play by yourself as it was in Melee or Smash 4. Also, the stages - while I'm fine with most of Brawl's stage selection, the bad stages were REALLY bad.

As an aside, I find Ryu using items to be funny.

Sry for the late reply. Slept in.

Yeah, about 1/4 of the Brawl Stages were pretty terrible like Hanenbow. I despise all side scrolling stages and overlarge stages like New Pork City and Hyrule Castle.

However in each Smash Bros I only play a few stages.

For example in SSB4 I only play Final Destination, Brinstar, Dr. Wily's castle and Ferox Arena.

What's funny about Ryu using items?

Actually I wanted to get rid of the Smash hype. Now I'm bringing it back.

Yeah, about 1/4 of the Brawl Stages were pretty terrible like Hanenbow. I despise all side scrolling stages and overlarge stages like New Pork City and Hyrule Castle.

However in each Smash Bros I only play a few stages.

For example in SSB4 I only play Final Destination, Brinstar, Dr. Wily's castle and Ferox Arena.

What's funny about Ryu using items?

Actually I wanted to get rid of the Smash hype. Now I'm bringing it back.

The Ryu comment was actually in relation to something from Project X Zone. Specifically, if you pair them with Flynn, you might get this exchange before battle:

Flynn: Don’t you think it will be difficult to fight this enemy unarmed?

Ken: It’d just look weird if we if we started fighting with swords and shields, right?

Ryu: Definitely. We can take on anything as long we can make a fist!

Going back to the discussion, my big issue with Brawl's multiplayer is that computer players generally tended to single out the human player, to the point where a free-for-all is only such in name. It especially becomes obvious if they get the Smash Ball or the Dragoon.

^ Ah, I see.

I find the A.I. in 4 different. Battles with only NPC take way longer, because they play way more defensively.

Too bad I never ever really have could enjoy Smash Bros online. Thanks internet.

The most annoying thing about Brawl: slipping

Didn't look like that to me. Also, in general, KOing enemies felt like it tended to take longer in Brawl.

Also, in general, KOing enemies felt like it tended to take longer in Brawl.

Oh yeah, that's true.

I noticed it on Brinstar:

I checked out in Brawl and 4 with a character (who appears in both games) with how much damage you die on the liquid.

And the result was that you die with less % damage in 4.

Edit: I'm out now.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

*collapse with anxiety*

A temporary job for a month.

Can't see Ein as regularly. Unless I work something out somehow during the weekend...

Ahhhhhhhhh the internal conflict.

I request that I be buried with all the sukusukus.

*dies*

Edited by Espeon