Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Oh yeah, I asked this earlier to people who visit the thread regularly, but since there are some other people here now...

Anyone here like pie? What's your favorite flavor?

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I haven't tried many pies, but I do quite like pie!! I've had apple and pecan and... others that I can't remember.

Sadly I am not a fan of pumpkin pie though =<

But... you're an oldie Freohr.

I've only been in that thread for... almost 2 years! I guess... that's a while by now... But I still feel new to that place. It had been around a long time before I started talking there so I still feel pretty new =o Compared to the people who have been around since its first couple years.

I haven't tried many pies, but I do quite like pie!! I've had apple and pecan and... others that I can't remember.

Sadly I am not a fan of pumpkin pie though =<

I haven't had many different pies either, actually~ Mostly because I refuse to have anything else besides apple and cherry pie :3

Blueberries... Same for ice cream...

Why so sad sounding? :<

I haven't had many different pies either, actually~ Mostly because I refuse to have anything else besides apple and cherry pie :3

Yaaaay~ Yeah I tend to stick with what I already know I love x3

My family doesn't get to get pie that often! Hopefully someday I can start to get them often ^o^

Oooh I don't remember the last time I've had custard or even whipped cream :c Probably around 4 years or so, which is a shame since I remember loving whipped cream so much~

It's 23:28... I'm getting tired.

You should go to sleep :o

also not important but we live in the same timezone

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkdjvbosieurgner

Someday I will learn to bake my own pie!! =O

Well I kinda made pie in high school but I don't really remember how at this point~ I will relearn!!

Edited by Freohr Datia

I love pie~ <3

Same here :D I love pies more than cookies and brownies and cake~

Unfortunately it's been a while since I've had any pie at all ;u; Someday I'll learn to bake pie, too!

I'm having chocolate chip cookies right now~!

I have an unhealthy addiction to chocolate chip cookies ^~^

As for cake... lots of cake is too sweet for me, with the frosting they have D=

And I love brownies!! But not too many because they can be a bit too sweet sometimes too x3

Gasap but cake that I am quite fond of is cheesecake!!

Edited by Freohr Datia

And I love brownies!! But not too many because they can be a bit too sweet sometimes too x3

Soft cookies or hard cookies?

Soft cookies or hard cookies?

They're a biiiit on the hard side!

Some day I will bake lots of cookies too, we just get cookies from the store but I really like them warm and fresh out the oven =o

Gasap but cake that I am quite fond of is cheesecake!!

Cheesecake happens to be my favorite too~! I can't have too much at a time since it's so sweet for me, but just a slice is really good :D

I don't eat cookies often, but I have a friend who makes really really good chocolate chip cookies x3 They melted in your mouth and I really liked them~ I'm not really a big fan of brownies, though...

Cheesecake happens to be my favorite too~! I can't have too much at a time since it's so sweet for me, but just a slice is really good :D

I don't eat cookies often, but I have a friend who makes really really good chocolate chip cookies x3 They melted in your mouth and I really liked them~ I'm not really a big fan of brownies, though...

I hate you now...

I waaaaaannt cookieeees... gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme. *sob* *sob* *sob* *cry*

Edited by Naughx

Okay good night John

Hopefully I'll be heading off to sleep soon as well

Yeeeaaah it really is sweet x3 I couldn't have more than a slice...

=O Ahhhhhhh those are real niiiiice~ And that's fine if you don't!! =3

Edited by Freohr Datia