• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh man, that Cheesecake Factory place is so... so... damn... so good...

But Santa Monica beach is... is... actually, it's just okay. Some reviews or something was praising it but I found it okay only. I'm scared of heights too, but I was actually pretty fine on the boardwalk... as long as I wasn't near the edge, lul.

Well, for me, just knowing I don't have a solid surface between the floor and, well, the next surface is kinda uncomfortable to me.

And then more so when it's not a solid surface, but water.

Oh man, that Cheesecake Factory place is so... so... damn... so good...

portions are fucking HUGE though. i got a salad there one time and it could literally feed three people.

hoverboard hoverboard hoverboard hoverboard hoverboard hoverboard hoverboard hoverboard hoverboard hoverboard hoverboard hoverboard hoverboard hoverboard

I'm fucking these hoes on my hoverboard

sounds mighty uncomfortable

It's kinda strange how the game went back from several of Genealogy's more revolutionary features to traditional FE, and still managed to be innovative. It does feel much more modern to me too... whether that's just because the pace feels more natural after FE4's huge chapters or if it's because of actual innovation, I'm not sure.

The minimal 1 hit and maximum 99 hit are pretty, erm... interesting, yes. With these in mind, I was kind of surprised to find out they removed minimal 1 damage.

FE5 has natural map seize.

Furthermore it has more mission objectives like escaping and defending.

However it spams you with FoW. Each gaiden chapter features it.

It has the best game mechanics in this series tied with FE10 for me.

Capturing and the fatigue system are unique.

Same goes for the non guaranteed hits and misses, which annoys you more than it helps. It happened more than once that my units missed with 99%.

It's the translation patch. There's some people who have played it unpatched, and they had no issues.

GG translation patch

That could be your ROM dude, idk. I played FE5 with an english patch almost six years ago and the only problem I ran into was the preparations screen bugging out sometimes when certain units for fatigued.

Which patch did you use?

I remember that I even couldn't download the patch, because the link to this site was broken.

So someone had to send me directly the translation patch.

You actually taught me that Demon Fang spam is still a thing

minimum effort, maximum result

THE FIRES OF HELL SHALL ENGULF YOU

man

zhou yu is great

Red Hare can only mean one thing...

too bad he's been long dead at this point

rip lu bu

Watching this playthrough of Shadow the Hedgehog is making me remember in full detail just how much of a draining experience it is

Yeah I'm glad I got rid of that one

i'm so sorry you actually owned it

i'm so sorry you actually owned it

A younger me walked into a Gamestop, saw it in a bin, and payed for it

I haven't played another game whose essence is so perfectly described with uuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Apollo Justice had its moments, KH 358/2 as well, other, worse games I can't recall at the moment I'm sure

But none reached that level