• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

that's good to know you're doing well friend! but that sucks you got students without being told in advance I'm sorry friend :c

though I guess I've been doing fairly well. only went to school for one day this week (MLK day, and the rest were snow days HAAA) we got struck bad news this week though about a student so that's been making me go off guard for a while, but hopefully it'll go well in the end.

I'll still be able to go, just after noon instead of in the morning :x Another thing I just thought about is that my mom heard me sing and she's considering signing me up for singing lessons. Oh and I want you to realized just what kind of monster you created when you introduced me to Elsword '>v>:

60k48al.png

U 'muricans and your inability to handle a little snow.

That sounds like a bummer though :<

HI KITTY HOW ARE YOU

cold as hell holy shit

how are you

I'll still be able to go, just after noon instead of in the morning :x Another thing I just thought about is that my mom heard me sing and she's considering signing me up for singing lessons. Oh and I want you to realized just what kind of monster you created when you introduced me to Elsword '>v>:

60k48al.png

U 'muricans and your inability to handle a little snow.

That sounds like a bummer though :<

wth son you're more obsessed over this game than me and I've been playing since 2010/2011 dear lord jesus

yeah our ability with ice is very lacking unfortunately >: though then again I shouldn't say much since I've tripped on ice sooooo many times these past two weeks

cold as hell holy shit

how are you

wth son you're more obsessed over this game than me and I've been playing since 2010/2011 dear lord jesus

yeah our ability with ice is very lacking unfortunately >: though then again I shouldn't say much since I've tripped on ice sooooo many times these past two weeks

i'm also cold as hell we can be twinsies

i just owned sf user sylveonzoroark in pokemon three times

I don't do things halfway >v>

I hope your not to bruised from the tripping :x I'm still amazed I managed to make it to my house without falling down once when I had to walk home from my job while the the streets and sidewalks were worse than a ice rink. I'm even more amazed at the guy that was jogging in those conditions.

i'm also cold as hell we can be twinsies

i just owned sf user sylveonzoroark in pokemon three times

alrighty then twinsies it is

didn't you get pwned by jiac three times though iirc

I don't do things halfway >v>

I hope your not to bruised from the tripping :x I'm still amazed I managed to make it to my house without falling down once when I had to walk home from my job while the the streets and sidewalks were worse than a ice rink. I'm even more amazed at the guy that was jogging in those conditions.

<v< I can tell friend, very much so

I am surprisingly not! though my tripping experiences have sure been something. Last time I did, I did a 360 and landed on my back (with the backpack thankfully) as I was going down the stairs. I feel like I'm gonna lose my 9 lives faster than I think at this rate orz

though maybe it's because you're used to the ice and all that good stuff you don't trip as easily and such!