Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Honestly I'd admire foreign people who know the flow of the Neckar since it's small river.

My knowledge about the American geography is only meh.

I know the location of most states and the name of their capitals (thanks to geographic navi which was posted a while ago in this forum), but Colorado and Mississippi are the only rivers I know.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

[spoiler=final chapter]Thanks to people who are faster at playing this game than I am, I was aware that I wouldn't be able to save before endgame.

What I was not prepared for was Takumi's full-screen attack destroying the barriers at the worst possible moment.

...Also the final boss is a Sniper. Wow.

Sweet, there's gonna be a Hey Arnold! movie :0

What

Also, I'm getting Fates(Conquest) today babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Marth's theme is one of few good things I've seen about Fates.

Edit: Damn you autocorrect.

fates is really solid for a game, imo

gameplay wise and story wise, if you don't like the story, just play for gameplay

nobody agreed, don't bother him about it

What

Also, I'm getting Fates(Conquest) today babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

are you going to use mozu

anyway, review on birthright

[spoiler=birthright review]

Birthright is really good, in terms of characters, music and story. It's sweet, nice and very short, unlike Conquest which actually makes you think about the plot a bit. I'd say Conquest is more canon than Birthright is, but that's just me.

However, until I play Revelations, judgement on all characters is put on reserve. Both games are counterparts of each other, which show the grief and pain that you bring on the country you didn't choose. That makes it hard to judge characters whose personalities change depending on what version you choose. I said this to Tristian, but war makes a monster out of humanity. That's undeniable. So I'll wait for Revelations to show me what's truly right or wrong, in a sense.

In other news, Corrin isn't a naive fuck because they learn character development. Like I said before, sweet and nice, to Conquest!Corrin's cold and naivety. I prefer Conquest's story to Birthright's story. But I prefer Birthright Corrin to Conquest Corrin. Anyway, I'm excited for Revelations.

9.5/10, same as Conquest. Now I gotta wait seven days.

:0 hi annie

yo

Oh hey, Glac's here, that's been a while.

Blame happy Gary LSK fanart

fates is really solid for a game, imo

gameplay wise and story wise, if you don't like the story, just play for gameplay

nobody agreed, don't bother him about it

are you going to use mozu

I've been very on the fence about it. The FE13 coat tails isn't a thing I approve of, and I don't want to support that. I want to support something like FE6/7, not 13.

I do highly approve of the FE1 attack remix used for Marth though.

I've been very on the fence about it. The FE13 coat tails isn't a thing I approve of, and I don't want to support that. I want to support something like FE6/7, not 13.

I do highly approve of the FE1 attack remix used for Marth though.

i'm not sure what you see of the coatails for it, like i said, its a very good standalone game that puts its horrible rumors and shit to shame

(especially about the ones with the girl who supposedly "burned down" tumblr and the skinship thing, you don't even have to do it, at all)

it's not the best theme, but its like, fourth for me

i'm not sure what you see of the coatails for it, like i said, its a very good standalone game that puts its horrible rumors and shit to shame

(especially about the ones with the girl who supposedly "burned down" tumblr and the skinship thing, you don't even have to do it, at all)

it's not the best theme, but its like, fourth for me

I'm just very skeptical is all.

I'm just very skeptical is all.

Don't be. The gameplay is much better than Awakening, and fixes mostly everything that Awakening did wrong(except the story eyy lmao) but regardless.

I understand your skepticism, but it's not really needed. Whatever rumors you've heard are most likely wrong.