• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

But I don't like my voice on recording anyway and I'm not the best at keeping up commentary and I don't play that many video games and lappy would probably die if it tried to record something while playing something ;u;

I don't like my voice or commentary as much either, but people come watch, so i guess they must like it? :D

Why did you get rid of it?

I got tired of people's sigs for various reasons, so I practiced what I preached and got rid of mine completely I guessss

in addition to hiding everyone else's

and yeah most people don't like their voices when recorded, it's okayyyyyyyyy

Edited by PKLucas531

W-well...

I figured at first that Lyn's proportions in that images seemed a little strange

But now that it's scrunched down a lot it makes it even easier to tell how strange those proportions are x3

But oh well it was probably supposed to be that way to show off her legs or something~

I got tired of people's sigs for various reasons, so I practiced what I preached and got rid of mine completely I guessss

in addition to hiding everyone else's

and yeah most people don't like their voices when recorded, it's okayyyyyyyyy

Hm i see

Yeah, I had to get used to my voice, especially when i'm streaming, and after some people saying my commentary is terrible ><

W-well...

I figured at first that Lyn's proportions in that images seemed a little strange

But now that it's scrunched down a lot it makes it even easier to tell how strange those proportions are x3

But oh well it was probably supposed to be that way to show off her legs or something~

Her legs are really exposed :3

Edited by N7 Average Azn (John)

So I'll be able to play for you to watch tomarrow John. It will be LHM first followed by HNM.

Clean or Lances Eli?

> Clean Eli

> Implies there's dirty Eli