Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

who needs good design to love a game.

true love is unconditional.

keep playing your "good" games and enjoy the bitter pangs of disappointment while I happily spend the rest of my life climbing the final dungeon over and over gain with no save points to fight the final boss in this loving relationship

You seem to misunderstand my point

There's no problem with liking FFIII

But there is a difference between "I enjoy this" and "this is good", you see

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

FF3 is my favorite FF game

Sue me David

my english teacher made me read all the lines and passages in class because she was so enthralled with my reading voice.

:smug:

Record yourself reading something and post here so we can all be enthralled with it hehe

"i enjoy this" and "this is good" is interconnected.

If something is enjoyable, it is good as it brings out the response of enjoyment.

If something is bad, you are not enjoying. For example, brussel sprouts are good for you, nutritious and superior to other foods, but they are not enjoyable, hence people will say "brussel sprouts are bad".

there.

Again, this isn't exactly wrong, but is still missing my point. That being that objective quality is separate from preference. Which is applicable to many things, movies perhaps being the best example. "So bad it's good."

But that statement is still too vague and misses a lot. Like different extents of good and bad, and mediocrity. Basically ignore everything I said aside from quality=/=preference if I'm rambling.

Also that brussel sprouts argument doesn't really work because, A. this might be the most subjective subject matter ever, and B. when you say "food is good" there are two different meanings behind "good" that specifically apply to food which you pointed out even, but goddammit I do not want to discuss food because aside from meals or basic things like burning beyond edible food almost has no objective measure of quality especially not some random vegetable that can be prepared countless ways.

...Please don't drag general food items into discussions of "good" and "bad", it never leads anywhere good.

I remember doing Romeo & Juliet reading in class, and I hammed up Paris to the point where people enjoyed Paris alot more than usual.

Doofus Spoilers

Including his death scene.

Edited by Jedi

I remember doing Romeo & Juliet reading in class, and I hammed up Paris to the point where people enjoyed Paris alot more than usual.

weirdly reminds me of when i was in my highschools performance of Romeo and Juliet

fsr even though this isn't similar at all

weirdly reminds me of when i was in my highschools performance of Romeo and Juliet

fsr even though this isn't similar at all

I'd hate to perform in front of a crowd in a play ^^; I played the flute in front of a crowd ages ago and I was like nervous the entire performance.

I'd hate to perform in front of a crowd in a play ^^; I played the flute in front of a crowd ages ago and I was like nervous the entire performance.

i would too

but..

i don't know man

it's like, performing on stage as an actor is like some kind of state

we're you're not yourself and you have to be your character

which makes it hard to really pay attention to the audience

idk, maybe it helped more i was just Romeos dad and didn't have to be on stage much

i would too

but..

i don't know man

it's like, performing on stage as an actor is like some kind of state

we're you're not yourself and you have to be your character

which makes it hard to really pay attention to the audience

idk, maybe it helped more i was just Romeos dad and didn't have to be on stage much

I hope whomever plays Mercutio, loves attention. :P: