• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

refa i ahe u

don't worry i get that a lot

(what did your brother not do though)

don't worry i get that a lot

(what did your brother not do though)

there is a centipede in my room and i asked him to kill it but he loudly refused so now im sleeping in the basement

there is a centipede in my room and i asked him to kill it but he loudly refused so now im sleeping in the basement

Oh.

Not only would I be TOO WIMPY to kill it but I also wouldn't want to kill it since it'd make me feel bad.

wanting to die but not wanting to kill yourself is sufferng

tell me about it

imagine punching a door so hard that they turn into a person. then you found out that's where ALL people come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes people. the stronger you punch, the better the person. so there are like super strong murderers who punch people into refas and shit.

I don't understand why people who bring people to life by punching doors would be labeled as murderers. Bringing people to life is like the opposite of murder Unless you mean they're murdering the doors by robbing them of their simple, peaceful door existence for a human one.

damn kitty

i can't im a weakling

ya tonight will be a long one...unintentionally ;n;

i'm in the basement now (there's a bedroom down here) but there are too many creepy sounds

sigh

Poor Mei

The basement is personally the last place I would be in if I wanted to avoid creepy crawlies, though.

[2:20:43 AM] Rukluf: I don't think I could ever love myself as much as u express ur love for me so what is even the point

i like this one too

I don't understand why people who bring people to life by punching doors would be labeled as murderers. Bringing people to life is like the opposite of murder Unless you mean they're murdering the doors by robbing them of their simple, peaceful door existence for a human one.

hey it's a copypaste plelase spare me

you knnow those friends who have one word or mannerism that they always repeat, to the point where it's almost annoying??? i love those friends