• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Everone should do a eva theme with me.

The entire thread can be shinji and you can be Rei

My contribution was narrating Stage 64 "Air" of SRW Alpha. Does that count?

To my surprise, I can't move the Excellion from its location. And I had hoped to move all my units to Solomon/Kompei to use the terrain bonuses. Oh well...

Wow this is actually me irl.

Nah that's dusk

Can't you see the flag of wales

Btw i don't know if you noticed, but like all my other posts today were copypasted from yours

But it's hard to find posts that fit every situation because the search page is limited to 4 pages so i'm giving up on that

Edited by Nobody

Okay, most of the enemies are moving straight towards me already.

And on Turn 2... aha, since I did all the steps correctly, Haman Kharn arrives to help out! She, however, isn't actually joining the party. As she states, much as she still has a bone to pick with us, she knows she can't ignore the Balmarians, so for now she'll help us out here.

Hmm, her Quveley isn't as HP-filled as when she was an enemy boss, and its HP and EN Regen abilitites are the S variant, not L. Still, with that plus her great mobility, she's almost unstoppable.

Huh, Camille fighting Yazan triggers special dialogue... and Camille did... something. It's hard to tell what seishin was it.

From what I can tell, this stage is kinda standing in for the Zeta Gundam finale, since the Titans story went a different path here. But for people like Yazan and Scirocco, certain things are now happening here. Best I can tell from all this...

Which means that... hmm...

Huh, Camille fighting Yazan triggers special dialogue... and Camille did... something. It's hard to tell what seishin was it.

actually it's kamille

camille is a girl's name

Okay, Turn 3... and because I did those other steps correctly, now Gato and Kelli join the fray. Same as Haman, they're here for this stage only, and they're here because they understand we're the only ones who can stop the Balmary.

Hmm, the Neue Ziel has an I-Field. What Haman can dodge, Gato could tank. Kelli... well, his Vao Valo is nothing special. Well, he can probably take some hits or so...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Okay, Yazan defeated. Eh, he'll be back for next game. In fact, Yazan, along his cronnies Dangel and Ramsus, are the only UC Gundam antagonists to appear in all four Alpha games. However, since there's nothing new plot-wise for UC Gundam in Alpha 3, they instead work for ZAFT, I think.

Anyway... oh boy, first enemy reinfrocements, and they're... Dancougars!? And one of them is piloted by Shapiro. Hey, I thought Euzzeth killed him... or maybe he could escape. Or maybe it's one of Euzzeth's clones. To be honest, I don't know, and I don't think the games ever explain. The only thing I know is that Shapiro will show up again in Alpha 3 now working for the Muge Empire (yes, they will only appear until Alpha 3), but isn't a clone. Then again, even in the Dancougar sequel Requiem for Spirits (or was it God Bless Dancougar? I forgot which one's which) he came back from the death so... what do I know...

Edited by Acacia Sgt