Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Dumb me got in an accident because I didn't use the brakes on my bike and got hit by a car. Fortunately, I had a helmet on, and landed on grass too. Too bad my bike is fucked now, broke my glasses, and got some bruises, but otherwise I am okay.

im sorry

good to hear that you're not seriously injured

J68Wdju.png

oh yoooooooou

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

thanx bae u 2

aww thx bby

help...

bigbang hasn't let me sleep properly in the past 4 days...

/lays you down in bed

/reads a bedtime story

Dumb me got in an accident because I didn't use the brakes on my bike and got hit by a car. Fortunately, I had a helmet on, and landed on grass too. Too bad my bike is fucked now, broke my glasses, and got some bruises, but otherwise I am okay.

Eric...

My condolences

Glad to hear you're fine at least

Trying to find my very first post would be quite the challenge, however.

Only clue I have is that it probably would be in the Hacking section, as I kinda joined SF because of it. Eh... I'll probably look there a bit later. I'm nostalgia'ing in other sections first.

Aha, there we go. Same day. But I'm still not sure if it's THE first. I don't think I did an intro thread, so any thread goes.

Man, almost 7 years ago. And what draw me in? Hacking projects. Even if you count my time as a lurker, which was from December 2008 to my joining time. I was also watching hacking related stuff. And now I stay because... because... uh... no, really. Why am I still here again?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well anyway, so until I find an even older post... that one post at almost 5PM PST is my oldest post in SF.

Is there even a way to see the exact time of day of registration...?

Well anyway, so until I find an even older post... that one post at almost 5PM PST is my oldest post in SF.

Is there even a way to see the exact time of day of registration...?

if you type in your username on the 'members' part you can see what hour you joined at iirc

if thats what you're asking

if you type in your username on the 'members' part you can see what hour you joined at iirc

if thats what you're asking

Oh, I see.

Hmm...

Also, apparently I did indeed made a thread in the Introduction Section. Being made less than an hour after joining... I think I have now indeed found my very first post in SF. Well, now I know where to go if I want to feel old...