• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

And more enemies show up and... a Psycho Gundam!? This early in the game!? Damn... hmm, and it's Rosamia they got in there. Ah, same as ever, still not in a right state of mind. And now to my misfortune she moves right next to Combattler and attacks. But fortunately, Yotusya shows up, still alive, and does... something... that heals up Combattler and raises their morale to max. Not that the latter was needed, since fighting enemies it had already gotten to near max.

And now for the skill point, defeat the Psycho Gundam. This suggests Rosamia will flee under a certain HP %... and the worse part, due to moving she's now also on a Nanbara Connection tile! Man...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Finally, NOW the main party has arrived. Taking down the Psycho Gundam won't be a problem now. Speaking of, Puru and Kamille sense something's off with it, and also Rosamia isn't particularly happy seeing the Z Gundam. Not that she herself is aware of that, or so.

Anyway, putting a stop here. If only since now they want the TV back so I can't play further at the moment. Oh well, will finish this stage tomorrow or so.

Well, TV is mine again, so might as well finish the stage.

In the meantime of taking down Rosamia, I defeated Jerid...

Dammit Reideen, God Bird has +30 to crit and yet nothing happens...

Aha! Took Rosamia down, thanks to Electromagnetic Whirlwind/Spin. I know I can count on that attack. And skill point's mine. Now to defeat the rest of the rabble...

And with Buran defeated, I have rout the map.

Now with things calmed down, to our surprise the Argama and Lean Horse Jr. battleships show up, piloted respectively by Henken and Gomez. At this point everyone now is aware of Proffesor Nanbara's death. Well, gotta hand it to the guy. Back in Combattler V's anime, he had died in Episode 3. Here, he at least made it to the equivalent of in-between the show's two seasons. Still a bad thing he died, but at least he lasted much longer here than there, eh?

Anyway... alongside the captains, Noin is also with them. Seems the time has come to liberate the Far East Base. However, Earth isn't the onply place in turmoil, as it seems the Microwave Stations on the Moon are also in peril. These ones by the Barton Foundation, who are in cahoots with the Titans. Also, with the Titans controlling South Atalia Island and the SDF-1, currently near Dakar, it seems the fight has only started.

So, now it's time to both free the Far East Base and stop the Barton Foundation. Which means...

Route splits!

Thankfully, Alpha Gaiden isn't as FULL OF THEM like Alpha was.

So, it goes as follows:

The Argama will head to the Far East Base with the super robots (Banjou, Getter Team, Akira, and Combattler Team).

The Lean Horse Jr. to the Moon with the real robots (Usso, Marvette, Kamille, Four, Judau, Roux, Puru, Quattre, and Noin).

Wait a minute... Four and Roux? Seems Noin wasn't the only one with the captains.

Anyway, also unlike Alpha, this game has much less secret units and stuff to unlock. This route split doesn't have any in either path, technically. There is something, but it only affect when you get it, not if you get it. Still, I want to unlock this thing early. So I'm choosing the Moon path.

And that's it for Stage 3.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Okay, Noin kept her Taurus, but Four and Roux come with the Gundam mk II and G-Defensor, respectively. Hmm... other than combining them for the Super Gundam, can't say they have worthwhile units. Then again, now thanks to the route split I'm out of many units I plan to use, so these will have to do for the time being.

But that will be for another day.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

How can Gintama be this good

i choose to believe tomokazu sugita's voice gives luck and wealth to everything he's in

at least almost everything

I've spent the last few minutes trying to take a selfie of my eye. I think I may have gone crazy.

01101a06-3365-40d7-a643-c233e16be1ac_zps

3e65c61a-d29c-4cfa-b3b3-34ab6dda375e_zps

The bottom is closer to how my natural color looks, but the lightning is hard to get right. I like the top angle better, but the color is a bit bluer looking for some reason.

Ooh Eyes

I've noticed that pictures always distort my eye color. I love looking at eyes, not just my own, though.

Very pretty, and much higher quality picture than mine. My phone's old and pixely.

Thanks =w=

My old phone was like that as well.

I once had a real camera.

And the picture I shot of my eye a few years back was amazing compared to my photo here.