• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Going pretty well. I was sick yesterday, but I think I'm fine now.

Work went fine, at least.

That's good.

Also, I had a dream last night about failing an essay and being humiliated about it and now I'm scared to submit any assignments what do i do iHbjiFO.png

Also, I had a dream last night about failing an essay and being humiliated about it and now I'm scared to submit any assignments what do i do iHbjiFO.png

Why does dream-you ruin everything? You should beat her up and then ace that essay to show her.

Tropical storm in the peninsula yet here will still be sunny with +40C according to the forecast.

I'm thankful those things rarely affect us. Or not as much.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

People who have played Trails in the Sky may be amused at one of (the many) songs i've modded into my Smash 4

*still only has 3DS version* :/

Honestly, the music hacks were one of my fav things about hacking

persona 5's EU release date is the same as america's

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

also tonato check your discord

People who have played Trails in the Sky may be amused at one of (the many) songs i've modded into my Smash 4

amazing

She's not a whore, she is the most wonderful woman in the world, and yes I know her story, wouldn't call me one with her if I wouldn't tho, looking how people really are here in this subreddit, almost all a bunch of perverts, hm and I'm still looking hope for them... maybe someday this community indeed will be a community, and not what it really is, so don't call her Titty Tights Sensei or whore anymore, you just show yourself like the bad p... no like the common person you are, you are just same as others, what a shame indeed.

they've already signed me up for traffic classes and quite frankly i don't know how to do parking

don't worry, i've been driving for almost four years and I don't know how to do parking either