• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

id do both

nah man meeting nightmare is like taking cocaine you just can't stop doing it after you've done it once

...probably!

So, now Stage 7 and... are we now? Yeah, pretty much, we're gonna wrap the Endless Waltz storyline already. This game probably still holds the record. Other games at least wait until the mid-game to do this. Oh well.

At Dakar, Titans leader Jamitof is berating Jamaican and Basque for loosing Aleg and South Atalia. However, Basque says he has made preparations to infiltrate Rosamia as a spy into the Preventers. Good luck on that. Meanwhile, intel reveals Dekim has took residence at Kayes Base. Jamitov isn't that worry at the idea of Dekim coming for the Macross. In any case, they order the time is now to launch the... Ghost X-9!? Those!? Oh boy, if there could be anything as annoying as Aura Battlers... also, apparently Guld is now working for the Titans. Oh boy, what's his reason....

As the group nears Dakar, there's suddenly a transmission. It's from Marimeia, and this is pretty much her broadcast from the EW anime, save for the necessary modifaction, of course, which include stuff like the Titans and the Gravity Wave.

Well, time to take a detour, and it's off to Kayes. At this point there's the option to ask the J9 team for another infiltration mission. Accepting or not, the skill point of the stage can be obtained either way. But circumstances depend. I'm gonna go with accepting. So now the main team must distract the main forces. Skill point for this method is to rout within four turns. Should be simple, as it's mostly Tauruses and weak Jupiterian MS's. Only thing that could be a problem is two Adrasteas.

Also, I take notice that I no longer have the Lean Horse Jr. Weird, I wonder where it went. Also, Henken has stepped down captaining the Argama to Bright.

So now... time to start!

I'd say, this is probably a bit anti-climatic, considering how early in the game this is.

Also, I know it's due having placed the Macross at Dakar... but really? Kayes? I know the EW storyline is flexible enough that the final fight can take place almost anywhere, but still...