• Soledai

also i can't find you on discord help

#3513 i'm not on too often but have fun

uuuuuuuuugggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHhhh man

I just want to eat normally

when they produce robot bodies u'll get to eat whatever u want

so uhhh JUST WAIT AND HOPE

why can't you

Blood sugar is high + spilling ketones, I've barely eaten anything and have been fighting this for days now and it happens every so often even though I'm pretty dilligent about keeping up with my health so idk why, every time I've gotten hospitalized for diabetic ketoacidosis they can never figure out a reason either

I rly don't wanna go to the hospital since I don't think its progressed that far and the people suck there(at least the ones I get stuck with) but I probably should

when they produce robot bodies u'll get to eat whatever u want

so uhhh JUST WAIT AND HOPE

yes..

sounds GOOD

i feel this on a profane level

=(

Blood sugar is high + spilling ketones, I've barely eaten anything and have been fighting this for days now and it happens every so often even though I'm pretty dilligent about keeping up with my health so idk why, every time I've gotten hospitalized for diabetic ketoacidosis they can never figure out a reason either

I rly don't wanna go to the hospital since I don't think its progressed that far and the people suck there(at least the ones I get stuck with) but I probably should

well just remember to be careful about it

i know that sounds like dumb advice but i think a lot of my health problems now are because i was too embarrassed to tell anyone

thanks!!

well just remember to be careful about it

i know that sounds like dumb advice but i think a lot of my health problems now are because i was too embarrassed to tell anyone

I will, and nah its good advice

I think its more stubbornness on my part, and being stuck in the hospital is depressing and they usually keep me for 2-3 days for DKA and it doesn't help that I usually get stuck with shitty doctors it seems....I have a tendency to refuse to go until it gets to the point where I feel extremely weak and nauseous and keep hacking up stomach acid and can barely stand up r i p

I don't think I'm at risk of it getting that severe this time though! I can handle it myself probs

Edited by Lettuce

back for dragon age 2 endgame aka soap opera

I will, and nah its good advice

I think its more stubbornness on my part, and being stuck in the hospital is depressing and they usually keep me for 2-3 days for DKA and it doesn't help that I usually get stuck with shitty doctors it seems....I have a tendency to refuse to go until it gets to the point where I feel extremely weak and nauseous and keep hacking up stomach acid and can barely stand up r i p

I don't think I'm at risk of it getting that severe this time though! I can handle it myself probs

well as soon as you start feeling that, even if you have to smack yourself in the face, do it, its for the best

i think you misinterpreted what i said

there isn't an issue with putting effort into your posts. nothing inherently wrong with that. i'm not telling anyone to do anything, but it's like throwing gold into an ocean of piss.

i think the main point that i'm making here is: it's completely unreasonable to expect "quality" from a chat thread and more unreasonable for a person to grumble about the thread quality as if it'll change anything

and then it comes down to the issue of making others post to a specific standard or have them singled out because of it

no, i don't have any issues with the thread quality because i come in here knowing what it is, and i appreciate it, and if i wanted anything else i would go somewhere else for it

nobody expects high class dining or on-your-knees service at a mcdonalds and it's totally unreasonable to do so

Did I say anything expecting quality?

I don't think I said anything about expecting quality.

...No, I didn't say anything about expecting quality.

I said, or I'm pretty sure I did unless my mind and fingers were at a disconnect, not having to conform to what's around you, you can be a textbook example of a complete imbecile and not do every stupid thing you see, for example. I do not believe that automatically means you're expecting quality, just from wanting something different or simply not doing what everyone else is. I don't like that "absolutely one or the other other" way of thinking, it's too extreme and narrow.

We can leave it at that though, we'd just be repeating ourselves hence. I don't care if we don't level on this. Actually, I would prefer that, in all truthfulness.

well that was another playthrough of dragon age 2 done remember to rate the playthrough comment the playthrough and subscribe if you want to see playthroughs similar to this one see ya