• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

In a pick-up game it's hard to call fouls and all that, but it was a pretty clean game. I played pretty badly though, no aggression on my part. Just kept shooting midrange jumpers. Should've gone for floaters.

As long as things were clean and fun

at least it means the probiotics i'm taking are working

hopefully?

/pat

You still playing 6? Or are you playing 5 now.

beat 6, went to 5

i got my thoughts of 6 somewhere if you're interested

lol nintendo

nintendo really is starting to get anal on this, huh?

beat 6, went to 5

i got my thoughts of 6 somewhere if you're interested

I'll have to look at em, 5 is kinda weird, its really good, but its kinda weird starting off haha.

watching sophia go through the mountains in FFX is making me question how i made it that far as a kid...

I'll have to look at em, 5 is kinda weird, its really good, but its kinda weird starting off haha.

[spoiler=Final Fantasy 6]

The story was pretty grand, unexpectedly. I love stories that just start humble enough and later work they're way into grand adventures on a large scale. especially with how our cast started. though the writing is definitely not as spectacular, i blame that more on the translation. But cant fault it too much, it did make Kefka into a boss.

Speaking of the cast, i can find all of them memorable in their own ways. whether through assistance in gameplay, their character or stories. My favorites through this playthrough ended up being Terra and Locke, as Terra became the most powerful spell slinger and Locke supporting on the physical end thanks to the light bringer. and even before then he had this uses, namely stealing the tempest from that boss while escaping the empire. Umaro is weird af but i just appreciate him enough. I found most everyone usable enough, especially Setzer at the end with his dice and offering combo. Edgars tools turned up amazing and the dragoon set up worked for him perfectly. Shadow, Cyan, Sabin, Mog and Relm worked out as well. only people i just left in the back burner were more Gau and Strago. dont really find their gimmicks all too pleasing >~>. Gogo was ok

The music was fantastic and one of the highlights of this with personal favorite tracks being

Lockes theme

Cyans theme

Searching for Friends

Fierce Battle(Even if the statue fights were.....>_>)

Eight out of ten game. even if most people have played it already, i recommend others like me that haven't played this to give it a chance

is it the best FF? idk really

got more to try :U

thoughts are pretty all over the place

mind was tired

I'm liking it enough

just the price of phoenix downs is just

goodness, it shouldnt be like that this early

=~=

They've been dickish about this for a while.

They even want to issue copyright takedown notices on videos that were already deleted beforehand

i heard the horror stories but didnt think it'd be that bad

jesus