• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I see.

I wouldn't replay this game even if his story was better.

This game just wasn't good enough for me.

I'd be surprised if you did, honestly.

But you get to experience Tales of Ludger aka Xillia 2, so it evens out.

Edited by Soledai

tbh a lot of the older tales are not stellar in the story department but they more than make up for it in character interaction

a lot of the older Tales were by the same team that made Graces, so if that game was good to you (gameplay + a ton of side stuff w/ straightforward story) then you'll probably like them

I have to take it, I guess.

Even if the story is only focussed on one person, I mean the gameplay and character design look better than the prequel already.

I hope I'll be able to use mystic artes this time which I couldn't do in 1 )if I exclude the scripted mystic artes in the final battle).

I liked Graces a lot, specially the character cast and the puzzles.

I have started to play Phantasia but the problem is that I can't connect a game controller to my laptop so I had to play it with the keyboard. Awkward!

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

I have to take it, I guess.

Even if the story is only focussed on one person, I mean the gameplay and character design look better than the prequel already.

I hope I'll be able to use mystic artes this time which I couldn't do in 1 )if I exclude the scripted mystic artes in the final battle).

No no, it's not that the story is focused on him, (Though it practically is) ,what I mean was he's the best character in the game. Like, everyone except a healer is redundant

What do you mean, you couldn't do them?

Edited by Soledai

Have to finish Xillia 2 and then the two Symphonias although Idk if I really should play Dawn to the New World. I have heared rumours about this game which really worry me.

No no, it's not that the story is focused on him, (Though it practically is), he's the best character in the game. Like, everyone except a healer is redundant

What do you mean, you couldn't do them?

I didn't know how to activate them (like in Vesperia) because it wasn't explained. At least I couldn't find.

also the localization is hilarious, 2nd half of the game isn't voice acted because the director thought it was all sidequests

What?!

lol

Have to finish Xillia 2 and then the two Symphonias although Idk if I really should play Dawn to the New World. I have heared rumours about this game which really worry me.

What kind of rumors?

I have the game and thought it was fine. But then again, that's just me.

A couple of people told me that the story shall be pretty bad.

It was even called Tales of the Mistake.

But I'll let me surprise.

Tbh I'm no big fan of Symphonia 1 because I have kinda problems with the 2,5D graphics while the battles.

I'm pretty bad in this game.

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

I thought Legendia was the "exotic" one of the series.

Also, yes.

Best characters, best music, pretty okay story. Though it has an overly simple battle system, maybe TOO simple

What?!

lol

nani

in tales of legendia the 2nd half of the game is like a series of stuff tied to characters like

the MC's story quest

character #2's story quest

etc

they called these "character quests" but they're not optional at all and you do them all to beat the game they just named it weird

so the director saw the story "end" and then these quests happened in the script and was like "fuk that sidequest shit" and the 2nd half of the story didn't get voice acting

Edited by PKLucas531

@Tristian: Long ago a family friend lent us Trigun on DVD. I'm just reliving some fond memories.

Now that I've forgotten a lot so this is also a great opportunity to develop new appreciation.

Edited by Hashuni Mei