• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

well that and she has a nice design

one of the rare monsters in DT2 that actually wears clothes

powerful girls that actually wear clothing??????

what is this mind blowing concept!?

I don't go to the vegetable section to buy chocolate. I could go to a store that only sells vegetables, but I'm been going to this grocery store for a long time and I'd rather there be no chocolate in the vegetable section. But every fucking day there is chocolate there and it's pissing me off. There is a place for chocolate in the same store, it is ridiculous to have it here. People will call me old, that this is progress, but it's fucking annoying and it shouldn't be this way.

I don't go to the vegetable section to buy chocolate. I could go to a store that only sells vegetables, but I'm been going to this grocery store for a long time and I'd rather there be no chocolate in the vegetable section. But every fucking day there is chocolate there and it's pissing me off. There is a place for chocolate in the same store, it is ridiculous to have it here. People will call me old, that this is progress, but it's fucking annoying and it shouldn't be this way.

Well actually, depending on what you consider the cocoa bean to be... then again, the cocoa bean itself is a different thing from chocolate, so...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I feel personally offended by this.

i'm finishing ven's story in bbs since i forgot to and i forgot how much the tornado part in the keyblade graveyard pisses me off

like it isn't even hard but when you get sucked in the backgrounds make me physically sick to watch

To put it into perspective, the method is like this: You are locked away, alone, in the dark. You cannot tell where you are, you cannot see, you cannot hear anything, you are totally isolated. Then, they start dripping icy water on your forehead, one drip at a time. Your head is fixed, you cannot move it, and the drops keep falling at precise intervals.
First, it's just a minor inconvenience. Then, as time passes, the icy water slowly but surely starts to cool down your head. First, it feels numb, then as time passes, the sensation slowly becomes that as if your forehead was burning and the water was in fact hot oil. As you keep struggling, you slowly lose your sense of time. The only constant thing is that the drops keep falling, one after another, ever so slowly, quietly echoing in the room. It's the only thing you can hear, and the only thing you can feel.
After some time, your mind becomes fixated on the dripping, as there is nothing else. Your entire world becomes the burning cold sensation on your forehead, and the rhythmic pounding of the droplets of your skin. With time, they stop feeling like droplets, but hammers, each one striking you harder than the last one, and all that you know and feel is the pain of the moment, and the silent, dreadful waiting for the next drop. And it never stops.
By this time, your sense of time is completely gone. You cannot tell how much time you spent there, it might have been an hour, a day, maybe even several days. You cannot tell. Your brain slowly slips into hypothermia from the icy-cold water, but your senses remain sharp, though all they can feel is agony. You want to die, but you are kept alive and fed by your torturers.
As even more time passes, fatigue tries to take you over, but you cannot fall asleep, as the pounding of the droplets keeps you awake. You cannot rest, you cannot escape, all that you can do is wait for the next drop, and the next, and the one after that, never ending, never stopping.
Finally, your mind gives in. The sleep-deprivation, the hypothermia and the constant, cyclic pain will destroy your sanity, and after several days of incoherent shouting and raging you either cause some serious damage to yourself, like breaking your own neck, you get a cardiac arrest or one of your other internal organs will stop working. Either way, you are going to die, and when the end comes you cannot think about your friends, your family, good times, bad times, anything...! Anything but the next droplet...
Your entire existence will disappear, and your last words will be the incoherent cry of an animal screaming for the end, and when it comes, you are not going away with dignity, but in excruciating agony, wailing in your own excrement like a worm...
Tell me, does it still sound vague to you? >:(

hey man i can only play dmc with my eyes closed please

Well, at least you haven't suffered Type-0's motion blur before the "motion blur patch"

You could probably muscle through it during non-combat sequences even if you're squeamish, however, combat has the camera constantly jumping and zipping around, so... you know

Edited by Soledai

dmc in all lowercase disturbs me ever since

that game...

ah, DmC

ive always hated it

i have a friend who likes it and i grit my teeth when he talks about it

Well, at least you haven't suffered Type-0's motion blur before the "motion blur patch"

You could probably muscle through it during non-combat sequences even if you're squeamish, however, combat has the camera constantly jumping and zipping around, so... you know

i think motion sick is the wrong word but its certainly disorienting

fuck this level