Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I FOUND THE JP TYPING OPTION ON MY COMPUTER AND NOW I AM HAVING TOO FUN. I CAN’T BE STOPPED.

SOMEBODY PLEASE やめて ME

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

well, what about a duck dynasty fighting against the oppressive swans from the north? HARPOONS THRUST IN THE SKY! aim directly for their crooked brow AND LOOK THEM STRAIGHT IN THE EYE

what about mr. hat? or mr.hatts? hat-tsu? so many potential nicknames and so little time.

don't worry... i have a potential idoru, waiting to be raised right here. her name is BATHORY.

NO, I DON'T KNOW THAT STORY, BUT I'D RATHER DIE AFTER MY PRIME OF MY LIFE! IMAGINE A GRAPH WITH A HUMP IN IT. AFTER IT GETS DOWN TO THAT LOW LOW END, THAT'S WHERE I WANT TO DIE.

would it not be great to know that you've lived through a life like that? even better, i should die doing something important. like winning a battle and i get shot in the shoulder and that's conveniently where all my organs are, and i die. but i died for HONOR in battle! well, maybe they're correct. once you experience true happiness once and lose it, you crave it but it's always out of reach right?

that's why you die honorably during a headpat battle.

Whoa, I need to see this movie. We should totally make it! There'll be an evil swan emperor and a kind-hearted duck prince, who wishes to see the ducks liberated from the swans' oppresive rule and refound the glorious Empire of Duck. It could be like Thracia 776, only much better and with cute birdies!

Chen, please, these nicknames are too much for me to handle.

MY BODY IS READY TO RAISE THIS IDORU

BUT WHY CHEN

Actually, what you mention here is another story told by Solon. So in Herodotus' history of the Persian Wars, the Athenian statesman Solon meets up with the Lydian king Croesus and they discuss happiness. Croesus asks Solon who the happiest person in the world is, because Croesus is super rich and powerful and happy, so he hopes Solon will answer: "You are, King Croesus." But Solon answers with someone else. So Croesus asks who the second-happiest person in the world is. And again, Solon doesn't answer that it's him. So Croesus asks who the third-happiest person is etc.

One of the people Solon mentions in answer is some Athenian who is HAPPY HAPPY and has a HAPPY HAPPY family and then dies in battle and is honored by the Athenians for his brave death. I think your answer is to die like this Athenian guy in Solon's answer to Croesus.

Eventually, Croesus gets mad with Solon and is all like: "WHY DON'T YOU SAY I'M THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD, DAMN IT!!!"

And then Solon says: "Because it is impossible to determine if a person lived a happy life if I do not know their end."

Then a couple of years later, Lydia loses a war with Persia, and Croesus loses all his kingdom, riches and power and is burned at the stake. And while he's being burned, he's all like: "You were right, Solon," because his end is very unhappy.

I FOUND THE JP TYPING OPTION ON MY COMPUTER AND NOW I AM HAVING TOO FUN. I CAN’T BE STOPPED.

SOMEBODY PLEASE やめて ME

I WILL NEVER やめる YOU. FULL-WIDTH ALPHANUMERIC IS THE GREATEST BLESSING KNOWN TO MAN, AND ALSO ALLOWS YOU TO IMITATE THE JP FIRE EMBLEMS’ INCREDIBLY BAD ENGLISH.

not only that, but we also need to add a bird dragon. yes, a bird dragon. but the bird dragon isn't relevant, but it's there as a powerlevel scale. a giant, unnecessary, and feathered ruler

Duckracia 776 you mean, it'll have a lot of quack.

no i will continue giving nicknames and YOU WILL ENJOY!!!

I wonder if there are any historical idols. I think that gods and goddesses count. but most of them can’t sing, dance, and look cute at the same time.

Good question. I JUST WANT TO LIVE LOVE LONG!It is a fun.

well, he had a happy life for a while. like a graph. but he was really, really, really sad in the end so he’d come back as a vengeful ghost regretting everything he did in those last few seconds he was breathing. well worth it for a few years. what if you don’t want to die and you get really sad tho. is there an answer to that? if you’re supposed to die in battle but you don’t want to!? UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS FOR A SOLDIER, how cruel the world is ...

I HAVE REALIZED THAT FULL-WIDTH IS GREAT FOR IMITATING OLD VNS WITH SHITTY ENGLISH!?

<Hellow how you are?>

Whoa, cool... The bird dragon isn't only there as a powerlevel scale, it's also there to raise the awesomeness factor of the movie by 10000%. Wait, are we still making that movie or are we making it an FE game now? I want to see a manakete bird dragon. The bird dragon shouldn't be a ruler though, it should be more of a background adviser figure, with 0.0001% plot relevance and 10000% awesomeness.

Duckracia 776 will make up for all of Thracia 776's flaws, AND MORE!!!!

Oh no, I am not ready for the nicknames!!! But I am ready to enjoy! Where does that put me???

Whoa, you’re right about that. Yeah, gods and goddesses probably came closest to idols, but they weren’t real idols, I think. There’s this one story where Athena is playing the flute and all the other gods are laughing at her because she looks so stupid with those swollen cheeks. So she definitely doesn’t look cute when she’s musicing. 

Wait, but what about Helen of Sparta? She caused the Trojan War because she was the perfect idoru!

LIVE LOVE LONG sounds like a good way to live tbh

I didn’t know graphs had happy lives, but I’ll take your word for it!! Vengeful ghosts are super fun though; you should befriend them and have fun with them and venge other people with them. That sounds like a real fun!!! Whoa, Chen, you are blowing my mind!!! I always thought that soldiers would always be super dee duper happy about dying in battle, but there’s the whole false expectations thing... Society is so cruel!

Wow, that is great, then you can do the shitty English in VNs and I Can do the shitty English in JP Fire Emblems!

I am fine, just looking at this Person Sorrelation Diagram!

SOMEBODY PLEASE やめて ME

dw i did this years ago in this very thread