Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Yeah.

I thought it looked familiar.

whistles innocently

Wow Kitty.

This biting business reminds me of when I was in Cégep and one of my friend took somebody else carrot as a joke and said person response was to bite my friend's hand.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I thought for some reason that the Egg fad was limited to people in this thread, but then I saw that Eclipse changed her name to Eggclipse

I think they asked her.

Which makes me wonder why since she does not post here.

This reminds me I should go read more chapters of that soon.

It's pretty okay so far! I'm at 206 myself.

I re-read the entire thing earlier this summer, bought every tomes that were released in Canada and then read the tomes, basically re-reading the whole thing again.And I keep up with the latest chapter when it releases...

I re-read the entire thing earlier this summer, bought every tomes that were released in Canada and then read the tomes, basically re-reading the whole thing again.And I keep up with the latest chapter when it releases...

Damn, that's dedication. I'm assuming you really like it then haha.

DON'T CHANGE YOUR USERNAME LUX

ONE OF US

I won't. I don't think I will ever change my UN, much less do so to change to LuxSpEggs

Damn, that's dedication. I'm assuming you really like it then haha.

Well, it was my second time re-reading through the series and I still enjoyed reading the entire thing, which made me realize that this is a series that I actually enjoy enough to re-read several times and that I should actually support the artist by buying the books. But when I received the books, I saw all the volumes and thought it would be a shame to buy all those books and not read them. So I re-read the series again. But I do really like it. Definitely top 5 if not top 3 for me.

I can't do that, I have to binge, otherwise it's just painful.

I think I prefer the waiting from month to month to the emptiness after I finish binging and realize I now have to wait.