Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

"Well OLD MAN Which do you like"

I'm glad you asked Shirlisa ;)

I prefer the Masou Kishin and OG games.

If it's TM'ed, aren't you infringing on it since The End would be the one to hold it?

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

yeah joseph is great i love him

i mean granted there was.... that one thing he did

but when he was young and cool! he was amazing and cute

although as much of an awful guy as rohan is i still kind of like him? he just has so many moments that are really funny and memorable

he's a pretty terrible guy but at least after he stops almost killing people he's pretty entertaining

also apparently according to one of the part 7 things people are afraid of araki because they expect him to be like rohan which i find oddly amusing

ALSO WAIT I JUST REALIZED

MY AVATAR IS JOSEPH AND YOURS IS CAESAR

someone please change theirs to lisa lisa

hehe, its okay

i like rohan too, he's my favorite part 4 character easily

shit i wish someone would but i doubt the miracle would happen

at least my two favorites are represented!

Tristian, do you think I'd enjoy Alien, as someone who watched the sequel first?

first is more horror but if you're in to that, I figure you'll be cool

TRISTIAN U SHOULD ANSWER THE QOTD TOO

...not pushy

what is it?

One of these days, I'll buy both Z3 games... and Z1 for that matter, since it's the only PS2 SRW on the PSN...

It's a shame I don't have the means to play the Z2 games. Otherwise, I could own all the Z'verse.

Same applies for Alpha 2 and Alpha 3. Not on PSN, can't own the whole Alpha'verse.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

refa you should add me on discord

i'd probably never talk to you since i don't pm people ever but i want to add you

that's okay i'm usually too lazy to pm people anyways

my discord UN is Refa#6654 and ngl i don't know how to add people

i aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapeln ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;zzzzzzzzzzzzsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss e wwmmmswwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr444444444444 s,r

cats are cute

that's an unpopular opinion around here, serenes forest in general, and the rest of the internet as well

i'd hesitate voicing such unpopular opinions in the future, the backlash you get for it is unreal

zsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............................. sda;ddddddddddddd..;,.aaaaaaasnd afffffff ,foi no tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt at allll at l ret al et al teat ate a ltet at a a ltla oa vavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ,ooooooooooooooooooooeakeeeeeadc oaclk,da,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,e,,,,,,o,,,,p,,,,,ppppppppppppppppppdkoa dcrt siosoover aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkegggggggggggggabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,aaaaaa aaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkktiiredmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmawsdslkemiiow aaeeee bb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02TMkR1lxoA

tbh im just gonna repost this because this is still hilarious

i aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapeln ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;zzzzzzzzzzzzsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss e wwmmmswwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr444444444444 s,r

are you okay

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbzzz aaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbtteanggggggggggggggggggggggggggggddddggggggggggggggggmmmmmmmmmmmmm . /. ...............ryryryryryryrdcfytdhuydrhrdyhurdyuldtokh90odriykg9pdcogjkcfopbkfcophkfxpyiuse90guidx90vdjx90gdjx09gjdx09gojcfk opkbkn mdcbgpodsjtmkpodrtjkesp0tjkse-0gkfc-0bgkcnop[cgmhpldrfhm,dr[ymdtopmhcgpobmfophgkmrs-oyjkrd-09hidfgc0-hird0-ykrdh0-dcrfkh0-rdkhd0-khd-r0khdp0hkgpocbkfcpobkfcpohkfpcohkfpogkfodforiifsfeofisfsdiaeiDiedieididiediadoaidoadkaodkaodkaodakodakokokokokokdlxd,sld,sld,sld,sldskdsdiswdkwisdksodksodksodksodkaogkagieksogrskgposkgodpkfdopefkdpofkspodkapodkadospk,fdopgm,dopgkdpogdkgpodfkgdpofkdpofkspfokwsp0rwir09w8938439erido0fkcvl,cblmblcbmclvmclvmdopgtsikr9awhia9hiszopdwaihepoahiewoashiahiatarfiwaheawih waihaihiahahwiahwahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

okay, now i'm no longer tired

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbzzz aaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbtteanggggggggggggggggggggggggggggddddggggggggggggggggmmmmmmmmmmmmm . /. ...............ryryryryryryrdcfytdhuydrhrdyhurdyuldtokh90odriykg9pdcogjkcfopbkfcophkfxpyiuse90guidx90vdjx90gdjx09gjdx09gojcfk opkbkn mdcbgpodsjtmkpodrtjkesp0tjkse-0gkfc-0bgkcnop[cgmhpldrfhm,dr[ymdtopmhcgpobmfophgkmrs-oyjkrd-09hidfgc0-hird0-ykrdh0-dcrfkh0-rdkhd0-khd-r0khdp0hkgpocbkfcpobkfcpohkfpcohkfpogkfodforiifsfeofisfsdiaeiDiedieididiediadoaidoadkaodkaodkaodakodakokokokokokdlxd,sld,sld,sld,sldskdsdiswdkwisdksodksodksodksodkaogkagieksogrskgposkgodpkfdopefkdpofkspodkapodkadospk,fdopgm,dopgkdpogdkgpodfkgdpofkdpofkspfokwsp0rwir09w8938439erido0fkcvl,cblmblcbmclvmclvmdopgtsikr9awhia9hiszopdwaihepoahiewoashiahiatarfiwaheawih waihaihiahahwiahwahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

okay, now i'm no longer tired

same except im actually tired

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02TMkR1lxoA

tbh im just gonna repost this because this is still hilarious

i haven't been watching the anime (well i started watching last week but from the most recent episode so i haven't seen this one)

but wow that's

pretty amazing

everything about it is so good

the animation the faces the voice acting

it's truly a beautiful duwang

tumblr_inline_nyebp9pcoz1sjvpbm_400.jpg

ALSO THAT PIANO MUSIC IS SO GOOD WHAT IS IT