• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Lux pls, I can't x.x

The entire post is pretty much gold

And for what? I'm trying to save the world and shit and this motherfucker wants to sit on his wall and be a hater. "oh look at me, I'm fucking takumi and I'm mad because you killed my mom." fuck you takumi, that wasn't even your mother, that was corrin's mom motherfucker. Didn't even like her and he sure as hell didn't like corrin but now he want to be humpty dumpty with a mother fucking attitude. Once I get past his cheating ass army, Imma make him like the real humpty and knock his ass off so he can splatter his hating ass all over the wall. Fuck that piece of shit.

Edited by LuxSpes

Super Junior used Knock Off!
It's super effective! The opposing Nefertiti lost 88% of its health!
[Opposing Nefertiti's Mummy!]
[super Junior's Defiant!]
[super Junior's Mummy!]
Super Junior's Ability became Mummy!
Super Junior is hurt by the opposing Nefertiti's Rocky Helmet!
Super Junior knocked off the opposing Nefertiti's Rocky Helmet!
The opposing Nefertiti fainted!
Army 2501 sent out Volcabrona (Volcarona)!
Pointed stones dug into the opposing Volcabrona!
The opposing Volcabrona fainted!
oops

Nice

i get either really, really good players (better then i am) or shitposters

hjkgytufiytujg's team:
Heliolisk

Every time I see that "franchises you want back" thread I'm always tempted to post the Quintet SNES trilogy there (not sure if it can count as such, but either way).

But then I'm always like, "But maybe it isn't a good idea" (about bringing it back, not about posting about it in the thread), considering stuff and such and then I'm like... no, not doing it, and so the idea is dropped... until next time I see the thread.

Oh well...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Every time I see that "franchises you want back" thread I'm always tempted to post the Quintet SNES trilogy there (not sure if it can count as such, but either way).

We need more Actraiser, Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia and Terranigma indeed yeah.

Edited by Jedi

We need more Actraiser, Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia and Terranigma indeed yeah.

I think Actraiser has been in the virtual shops for quite a while now. Not sure on the other three. Terranigma wasn't even released in the Americas back then, which is part of the reason I would want them to have focus again since it could finally mean an official release.

And that's the thing. Those games are so filled with stuff that I'm concerned about it surviving from potential censorship. Well, the first two went through that back in the '90s. Not sure how Terranigma could've fared, but certainly it wouldn't have been nice. And now I wonder what it could mean now, twenty years later.

So yeah, that sort of stuff worries me.

Edited by Acacia Sgt