• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

kill the octopus girl and cook her tentacles

Yes!!

luckily I found a guide that shows times stuff happens which hopefully means I won't miss as much yay

I just hope there isn't too much stuff in the mornings-early afternoon bc I'm usually sleeping or in class..

i agree

thankfully theres a guide up

is there stuff during that time everyday?

i agree

thankfully theres a guide up

is there stuff during that time everyday?

Yesyes

No, the game is divided into different days and the times are different in each day, also after day 1 theres differences in times between the casual and deep routes(idk why they're named that)

me too refa is everywhere

just like santa claws except i'm too lazy to watch people all of the time so probably even better

but i'm too selfish to give people gives so probably a lot worse actually

just like santa claws except i'm too lazy to watch people all of the time so probably even better

but i'm too selfish to give people gives so probably a lot worse actually

i imagine your naughty and nice list would just have your name on both because you refuse to let anyone else be nicer and naughtier then you

you keep the gifts anyway

sounds like something i'd do tbh also because i forgot if i was a good or bad person so picking both seems like the safe answer

Alright, time to start Stage 13. I decided to indeed buy that Caprico and sell one of the Gallops. I don't really mind much about my Blue Stone reserves. If I need more, I can sell the consumeable items like Repair Kits and stuff. I actually almost never use them in SRW. So if I can do something else with them instead of letting them sit in my inventory, might as well.

Anyway, stage starts with the group waiting, as only Elchi went inside the dome to meet up with Biel. He, in turn, doesn't hide that he wants to be on their good side. He's even willing to give the Iron Gear a new weapon, on the condition he meets up with Jiron and the Irregulars. Dowes, however, is still doubtfull on the latter, even voicing they might be aligned with the Moon Race. Biel, however, thinks otherwise. They might be the so called giant machines of legend. He's not fully sure on the how, but he thinks they come from the distant past (which to me is amusing, considering things). Anyway, Dowes remains skeptical the Iron Gear crew won't be a danger to the Innocent, and plans to secretly send Timp again to attack them.

Meanwhile, Elchi has already returned to the Iron Gear and delivered the news. The "Irregulars", however, start to think the whole thing is suspicious, considering the Iron Gear and Xabungles are so unlike other ships and Walker Machines, and now this new weapon. But just then, Timp attacks.

Which of course, makes Jiron quick to deploy. Timp finally lets slip that he has been working for the Innocent. And the stage begins.

Not that big of a starting force, which obviously means enemy reinforcements will come. Skill point for the stage is to defeat Timp within two turns. Well, that's easy. Not like his Government is that durable and my units can close in from their starting positions.

Pft, not durable indeed, he went down in two hits from Voltes and Great Mazinger. And judging from Jiron's reaction, dude finally died. Too bad I couldn't have Jiron himself deal the finishing blow. Oh well, got the skill point.

And now Vickman shows up again with more Breakers, seeking revenge.