• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Adoration is the dude with his arms crossed like he don't give a shit with the effect to make other HEROes become HUGE.

Ah, okay. Wasn't 100% sure if he was one of the physically released ones. The other one that has a physical copy is Trinity.

Same, and i'm usually more defensive of Ninty stuff -.-

Also aha, sounds like it'd be ok in the current meta, because isn't it typical these days to empty your hand entirely turn one, with an ideal hand now?

I tend to criticize stuff regardless of how much I like something

God no. You search and draw whatever the fuck you want and keep your hand while summoning a huge board with backrow, sometimes, and a graveyard or Extra Deck or both ready to be used as your second hand.

YuGiOh is a silly game.

I tend to criticize stuff regardless of how much I like something

God no. You search and draw whatever the fuck you want and keep your hand while summoning a huge board with backrow, sometimes, and a graveyard or Extra Deck or both ready to be used as your second hand.

YuGiOh is a silly game.

I think we all tend to do that a bit, varying degrees but still.

Yeah I've been out of the YGO scene for awhile, pardon the mistake haha.

Ah, okay. Wasn't 100% sure if he was one of the physically released ones. The other one that has a physical copy is Trinity.

Trinity with the random OTKs brings all the hype.

Just a huge shame Vision HEROes don't have their own Miracle Fusion.

I just remembered. Voltes V was the mecha I used to defeat Shu back in Stage 9. No wonder it's a bit overleveled... then again, I need someone with Luck to take down Vickman right now, and the Xabungle ain't strong enough to take off the last 8000 HP or else he flees...

One thing I'm glad of is that, unlike in Alpha, this game does have the "Grant another unit the effects of Luck" Seishin. Strangely though it doesn't have the one for double EXP, just double Money. Well, not that I mind much that.

And defeated the Devalasgalan again. And then Timp shows up, because of course he managed to feign his death. Though he's making an exit stage left without being noticed so... oh well.

One thing I'm glad of is that, unlike in Alpha, this game does have the "Grant another unit the effects of Luck" Seishin. Strangely though it doesn't have the one for double EXP, just double Money. Well, not that I mind much that.

And defeated the Devalasgalan again. And then Timp shows up, because of course he managed to feign his death. Though he's making an exit stage left without being noticed so... oh well.

Isn't Seishin "Spirit" in the localized games, or is it something else entirely?

Isn't Seishin "Spirit" in the localized games, or is it something else entirely?

Been a while since I last saw, but yes, I think they're called Spirit Commands in the localized games.

Heck, Spirit might as well be the translation of Seishin, but I'm not entirely sure.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I'm still hoping they'll one day make a Celtic archetype, I used to make some upsets at old locals with Obnoxious, and I just generally love the Celtic Guardian artwork.

Don't you mean Disgruntled Celtic Guardian?

But surprise, surprise, the chapter ain't over yet.

A new enemy group shows up, and within are two... Gundams. Yeah, real shocker for the Irregulars. As Biel suspected, these are the Moon Race, if just a recon force. And indeed, seems they are here to investigate the Ascencion of Light.

However, the guys in the two Gundams seem to have other plans, to aquire certain somethings before the Innocent do, so they leave. But their underlings stay behind for a few last enemies to fight in this chapter.

And thus, enter the Moon Race. Finally fighting something other than Walker Machines for a change. These... Mobile Suits like mechas are more durable than the Walker Machines... but not by that much. They're only like 6 of them. I just need to have Tetsuya cast Strike and launch the Thunder Breaks to destroy Soledai's buddies these guys.